🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No players on the score card

Options
Regulus
Regulus Posts: 26 Level 2
Hi. I'm alone on the score page when I succeed in a level. I "lost" other players some levels ago. Is that normal ? Thanks.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,110 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Regulus,

Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends game section of our friendly King Community :)

I would like to make sure that you are talking about "Candy Crush Friends" game and not any other game!!  If so, you must be seeing only yourself on the score board, because you are the only one that won the level before any of your friends could do it!!  

What do you mean by you lost level # 394  with one case left?  Did it mean that you lost the level when there was only ONE more goal to reach (1 octopus / 1 heart / 1 jam block, etc.,)?  In that case, you can always use the provided "Gold Bars" to buy 5 more moves to finish off the level.  

Is this not what you are talking about?  I am sorry!  I could not understand completely because you have provided only few details.  If you can explain in more detail, I can try to help you in the best way I can!!

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name (no space between) so that I can receive a notification about your reply.

Thank you & looking forward to assist you further :+1:

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Regulus - welcome to our friendly community!! Congrats on being at the top of your friends list 👏🏻👏🏻

To answer your question it’s completely fine. It just means you are setting the bar for every one else in your list. It happens so don’t be concerned.

Awesome job and keep up the great work!! 💪🏻
  • Regulus
    Regulus Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Well... I reached the level 394 but many times I lost with only one case left, as if it were on purpose... I'm fed up with that game, especially since the same game is repeated and repeated. So... game over !
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,110 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Regulus,

Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends game section of our friendly King Community :)

I would like to make sure that you are talking about "Candy Crush Friends" game and not any other game!!  If so, you must be seeing only yourself on the score board, because you are the only one that won the level before any of your friends could do it!!  

What do you mean by you lost level # 394  with one case left?  Did it mean that you lost the level when there was only ONE more goal to reach (1 octopus / 1 heart / 1 jam block, etc.,)?  In that case, you can always use the provided "Gold Bars" to buy 5 more moves to finish off the level.  

Is this not what you are talking about?  I am sorry!  I could not understand completely because you have provided only few details.  If you can explain in more detail, I can try to help you in the best way I can!!

** TO reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name (no space between) so that I can receive a notification about your reply.

Thank you & looking forward to assist you further :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?