🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Olivia quest

Hannahblu
Hannahblu Posts: 2 Newbie
I completed both parts (10 levels and 45 stars)  but the character was not unlocked. Instead the quest started over again. 

Answers

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello and welcome to the community @Hannahblu, that is unfortunate to hear that this has happened to you. Do you happen to have any screenshots of your progress or completion of the event?
  • Hannahblu
    Hannahblu Posts: 2 Newbie
    No, I don't, but I will uninstall this game because stupidly I did spend some money on it. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @hannahbell86 :waving:

As @Alansmart mentioned, screenshots are always helpful but in this case, we know we had technical issues and the Quest disappeared for some of our players. We have released a fix that should solve the issue and bring Olivia back to your game. Please make sure you install the latest version again. 

We are unable to add some extra time for you to unlock Olivia, so if you haven't had time to unlock her before the event ends, please post your game ID here and we'll see what we can do! 

I'm going to close this conversation for now. Please comment here for any more assistance/question! 

Have the sweetest day 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?