1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where's the achievements?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Discussions
Hi @QueenMia,

It's been a while since you've missed me, because I'm stop playing the game for months until today I'm back and I'm not going to stop playing until I dead, it's really lovely game!

Anyway, in the last few months, I'm really asking about the achievements and I didn't get this feature at all, I'm waiting for it 5 months now and it's not available yet!

I know you are testing this but not that long, so many people are getting this feature including my friends!

Please @QueenMia, answer my question!
And what do you think guys? Are you getting the achievements or not?

Here's my user ID if you want to help me to get this feature!

Have a nice day! 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    @QueenMia can you please answer me please! 
  • inderkumar
    inderkumar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am join  your group
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Welcome @inderkumar to this community, we are happy to see you there! Btw answer my question! Did you have the achievements feature in the game or not?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited June 2020
    Options

Well i just want to see this just because i want to costume my default characters into a Silver, Gold and Rainbow colors! and it will be insaine to see this feature however i hope to see it into my account this year! @QueenMia

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello dear @MightyWolf 🤗

Hope you are having a nice day and staying safe & healthy 🙂

As per my knowledge, the "Rainbow" costumes are delivered to very few people as a process of a test, just like you said. And you do know that these tests are random and not all the players are included in them.

It is not just you but, none of the Superstars (and there are 15 of us) have them too! And it is not in @QueenMia's hands to add the events or the special characters to the players! It is completely up to the Studio team, where 100's or 1000's of them work! Out of them, few members work on these Rainbow costumes. So, how would QueenMia can catch hold of them to ask to send the costumes to certain players?

All I want to say is, we all are too waiting for those dazzling outfits and when it is our turn, we will definitely receive them.

I got the same answer when I have asked a Kingsters when they came out to help us with one of the special events last year (I forgot which one it is)!

Hope this made sense! Keep having fun in your game(s) and I too will join in waiting patiently for the Rainbow costumes 🤩

Have a wonderful day and a Crushastic rest of the week 🍬 🍭

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Thank you for replying! i know it's not QueenMia hands... also i will wait for it and it could be the team try the feature to be more better! i'm so excited!

@PummyRaj

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?