Let's play - Answer the crusher question above you

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,148 Superstar
    edited May 29
    A : I don’t like my shoes getting wet and thunder always frightening me  πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Q : Same question, do you like the rain ?

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,828 Superstar
    A.  If its a warm rain and there isn't thunder or lightening it can be fun.  I've been known to jump and splash in puddles (even though it has been a few years - but I was an adult the last time I did it).
    Q. Do you like the snow?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,781 Game Expert
    A: Yes, I do actually. A good thing for me living in Wisconsin. 

Q: If you went up to an old jukebox in a 50s soda fountain, what song would you play? 
    A : I used to loved hanging out at Johnny Rockets back in the day and just play Shout by Isley Brothers on jukebox, that when all their waiter had  to stop working and start dancing throughout the song πŸ˜‚  Q : would you rather go to moms and pops restaurants or chain restaurants ?

A. Mom & Pops (funny you should mention Johnny Rockets - I just ate lunch there on Sunday - but the juke boxes are just for show now).
    Q. Do you like antiques?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    A: it depends on the style/period
        (Btw @mysticalmysty @bearwithme it took me a minute to realize what a Johnny Rockets was because the only time I have ever been to one was in Mexico πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ)

Q: What is your favorite style or period for home decorating? 
    edited May 29
    A : minimalism - I like to have a lot of rooms to move around 😁 Q : If you had to described yourself in 5 words, what would it be ?                                            We don’t have Johnny Rockets anymore in NYC πŸ™ @wafercookieflippers

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    A: mom friend accepting open minded 
    Q: what's your favorite meal?

Keep crushing it 🍭
    A: for the summertime, my favorite is: steak on the grill, baked potatoes, fresh corn on the cob, a cucumber and freshly ripened tomato salad, and garlic bread cooked on the grill. Also fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream with shortcake for dessert. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

Q: what time would you ideally wake up if you didn’t have an alarm? 
    A : 11 am - what can I say I’m a night owl πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ  Q : Backpack or carry on bag ?

A. Both πŸ˜† when I travel for work (otherwise just carry on)
    Q. When traveling  Rental cars or public transportation ( for example buses, trains, trams if available)?

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    A: Public transportation, a good way to get close to locals ;) Sometimes going for car rentals though, especially when going to wild places!
    Q: Spicy food or no spices at all?

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
    A : I don’t mind for a just little spicy 😊  Q : Do you like summer seasons ?

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    A: Love summer!!!!πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
    Q: what are your plans summer?

Keep crushing it 🍭
    A: Right now a lot of sitting on the deck, hiking, fishing, and reading (hopefully).

Q: What temperature do you consider to be β€œhot” or β€œtoo hot” to be comfortable being outside?