Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here for a chance to win Gold bars!

What level are you at? Exchange your best scores, favourite levels and tips or just show off here!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,827 Community Manager
Hello dear Friends Crew! 

We have so many awesome players here so I'm just curious to see who is where! Let's exchange our best scores, favourite levels and tips or just show off 😜 You're with us?

And if you need some extra help for boosters or Gold, don't forget to check your Contests - Good luck and happy crushing everyone 🌟🍭

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here! It only takes a second! As easy as that 😉

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Join our Superstar Summer Contest here - Fun and Gold bars guaranteed 🍒

Prev1

Comments

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Good idea for a thread topic @QueenMia, this is where I am right now..
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  🍬🔨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    This is me @QueenMia 😁

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
     This is where I'mI'm, @QueenMia. Didn't think I'd ever get past the 1000 level!
    Thanks for asking! 
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 153 ✭✭✭

This is my best score - BY FAR!
    Hard to read the number, but it's over 1,000,000. Very proud of that. Although, as we all know, it was mostly luck. Candies started cascading during the game & the rest, as they say, is history! 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 9,471 Superstar
    edited June 3
    I’ve been slowing down lately, so here’s where I am at right now @QueenMia 😬 and for my favorite levels are 461, 567, and 577 ...  ( I usually go all the way down there to do my daily quests ) 
    If you don’t want to see Misty feeling sad this weekend, come to join her for the summer party, she will throw some gold bars for you  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262405/misty-summer-contest-is-here#latest  🍏
  • Nathy_HernándezNathy_Hernández Posts: 1
    edited June 3
    ¡Hola!
    Soy nueva, estoy apenas comenzando el juego. 💃🏻😬
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,327 Legend
    I am currently at 1410, at least 30 levels behind the leaders! Here's my score at level 1392. Exceeded 2M for the first time! Cheers
     =)  

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Wow @flew66 😱 that's awesome ! Excellent job 😊
    Hiya @Nathy_Hernández and welcome to the community 🤗. Just a heads up , future post need to be made in English as this community is in English. We're glad you're here and look forward to Future posts 😊

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,595 Superstar
    edited June 4
    Currently sitting here @QueenMia . Waiting for 🐛🐶  and scrolling back to 567 daily now 🤣

Plus King Chewy always did ❤️ a big giant 🍩 💪🏻

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! 🔥🔥🔥
  • Dallas-2Dallas-2 Posts: 5

Level 2847 is where I’m at! 😃
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,595 Superstar
    Hi @Dallas-2 - welcome to our friendly community. Thank you for sharing 🙏🏻 However this thread and game is CC Friends only. If you want to post about CC Soda please navigate to the correct game icon at the top left of your screens an look for a similar thread.

While you’re here though let us know if you are playing CC Friends too 💪🏻

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! 🔥🔥🔥
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,265 Legend
    I am still here but I haven’t tried to move forward in quite a few days.

Has anyone else had their piggy bank transform? Mine went free to empty then I have to pay to get a new one to refill. Just curious right now since it looks like everyone has the old piggy bank and mine just changed this morning. 🐖🐳 
    🌈💕🐳  — wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,265 Legend
    edited June 4
    I kinda hate scrolling for daily quests so here are the levels I use often:

Level 965 for red candies, Tiffi, all the special candies work, also has orange candies and Misty option

Level 955 for blue and cyan candies, orange candies, Nutcracker (without a dunk the cookies! Big plus for me) and Yeti, all the special candies work, Misty does well getting the coloring candies

if anyone has a good red rabbit level over 700ish, and you would be willing to share, I would really appreciate it. I can never find a good level for him and it ends up being hit and miss for me until I run out of lives. 

edit:

That’s such an amazing score @flew66! Not to mention on that high of a level. Woot woot. 
    🌈💕🐳  — wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
  • Eiliesha_JarmanEiliesha_Jarman Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Hi
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Legend
    Here’s where I’m at! Ironic considering that I’m in a winter themed episode when it is supposed to be summer where I’m at. Oh well!