🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What level are you at? Exchange your best scores, favourite levels and tips or just show off here!

2»

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Dallas-2 - welcome to our friendly community. Thank you for sharing 🙏🏻 However this thread and game is CC Friends only. If you want to post about CC Soda please navigate to the correct game icon at the top left of your screens an look for a similar thread.

While you’re here though let us know if you are playing CC Friends too 💪🏻
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    I am still here but I haven’t tried to move forward in quite a few days.

Has anyone else had their piggy bank transform? Mine went free to empty then I have to pay to get a new one to refill. Just curious right now since it looks like everyone has the old piggy bank and mine just changed this morning. 🐖🐳 
  • wafercookieflippers
    edited June 2019
    I kinda hate scrolling for daily quests so here are the levels I use often:

Level 965 for red candies, Tiffi, all the special candies work, also has orange candies and Misty option

Level 955 for blue and cyan candies, orange candies, Nutcracker (without a dunk the cookies! Big plus for me) and Yeti, all the special candies work, Misty does well getting the coloring candies

if anyone has a good red rabbit level over 700ish, and you would be willing to share, I would really appreciate it. I can never find a good level for him and it ends up being hit and miss for me until I run out of lives. 

edit:

That’s such an amazing score @flew66! Not to mention on that high of a level. Woot woot. 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Here’s where I’m at! Ironic considering that I’m in a winter themed episode when it is supposed to be summer where I’m at. Oh well! 

• wafercookieflippers
    edited June 2019
    Hi @Eiliesha_Jarman! 😊

Lol, I know what you mean @Joseph45! 😁However I like going to the winter world when I need to cool off and feel like it’s Christmas, which happens a lot. I also like the beach episode because it is very relaxing. The other two are just kinda filler for me and I wish I could have longer winter and beach episodes, to be honest. 😬😉

what about everyone else? What is your favorite?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @wafercookieflippers - my piggy bank just turned pink too and it wants you to buy it empty and let it fill up.  I bought it to see what happens and it turned blue so I assume it will turn gold once its full and then give me the gold bars.  Also,  I am so far behind all of you and moving very slowly forward (only on 226) so I don't have any favorite levels yet for quests.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?