Hello from somebody new!

Hello all. this is how new I am lol wish me luck!

Comments

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Welcome @TheInsane1990 to our community and to the world of Candy Crush Friends Saga! Good luck on your journey, and I hope you have the sweetest time making your way through it! Again, welcome and enjoy Candy Crush Friends and this community! 

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,686 Superstar
    Hi @TheInsane1990 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 It's never too late to begin. I hope you will enjoy this game and the Community too. If you need assistance, don't hesitate to ask πŸ˜‰ Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Find the spookies and celebrate Halloween with us
    🌈
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Welcome @Theinsane1990 πŸ€—. Feel free to reach out to anyone for help or questions. I love this game and hope you do too! Glad your here 😊

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 6,151 Superstar
    It's great to see you @TheInsane1990! Welcome and happy crushing!

For a chance to win up to 100 gold bars plus access to Backstage enter the Mystery Thief competition here.

Your opinion matters! Please take the community survey by clicking here.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,808 Community Manager
    Hello @TheInsane1990! I'm joining the rest of the crew to welcome you to the Community :waving: I hope you'll like it here, feel home!

What level did you reach now then, after 3 days playing?! 

Have the sweetest day you all πŸ’ 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Legend
    Hello and welcome to the sugar social @TheInsane1990, not sure how "new" a kingsters journey can be but I am more than ecstatic to see you in the community πŸ™‚πŸ’―

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,789 Superstar
    @TheInsane1990 - Welcome and good luck in your journeys through Candy Crush Friends.  I only started playing a few months ago and I am having lots of fun (not moving too fast - I'm only on level 240).  Don't forget to collect your free gift every day (even if you only play a level or two that day) so you can continue to unlock the various friends and all their fun outfits.  There are quite a few experts (I am always willing to help but I am definitely not an expert in CCF 😊) around here if you have any questions about the game or need any help.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community