Help us make the game even sweeter - Vote or share your ideas here!

How many characters and outfits have you guys unlocked?

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,140 Superstar
    Awesome @marscrushinit πŸ‘πŸ»
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Thanks girly πŸ˜‰ @mysticalmysty. I thought it would never happen. It took forever to open stickers lol it's like they wouldn't come 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Joe_from_flaJoe_from_fla Posts: 1
    Getting there 
  • AlusAlus Posts: 1
    Twenty by now  :))
  • Narta1612Narta1612 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
     Unlocked Epic Misty,  🀩🦌❣️

• Narta1612Narta1612 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Just unlocked 🐢 Dash, finally 🀩 πŸ˜€
    Can't wait for play with it! 

Now have 33 cheatersπŸŽ‰πŸ˜

• Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    40!!! 🀩
    I have only missed Santa Yeti πŸŽ„
    And I can't obtain Galaxy Yeti 🌠 because I don't own a galaxy device...

• John_WJohn_W Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    πŸ˜„ can't wait
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,623 Superstar
    edited June 11
    Oh - I am so envious of all of you expert Friends players.  I am still working on unlocking the first Mysty and Dachs.  I am especially envious of the Dachs caterpillar @John_W!  Congratulations to all of you. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    edited June 11
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @bearwithme I'm no expert but thank u for saying that 😊 I wish I had more and I feel I was cheated out of the yeti Christmas nuoutfit 
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,821 Superstar
    Huh????? There's a new Dachs costume???? Why don't I have it? Weird.....  What level are you on @John_W?

By perseverance everything reaches its target.

Yes there is.I updated the app earlier today and I'm currently stuck on 1270 @RegalRenz
  • MagickMamaMagickMama Posts: 6
    I can't figure out how I missed out on the two Thanksgiving costumes as I was playing daily from October on. My Galaxy phone doesn't qualify for the new Yeti costume either. Still, I've managed to collect the other 39 and Dachs the Caterpillar is in the works. 

Sorry to hear that @MagickMama. I started playing since it came out and didn't know about the costumes for a bit. I think that's probably how I missed the turkey day costume 
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,821 Superstar
    @QueenMia why is there a disparity among the costumes that the players receive? I'm ahead of @John_W and I don't have the new Dachs costume. I also missed out on two other costumes including the santa Yeti even though I play daily. 

By perseverance everything reaches its target.