🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bubble gum game bug?

Options
sumzmommy
sumzmommy Posts: 9 Level 2
I was able to play the game after the update but the link you select after losing now sends me back to the first page then shows me my levels. So not only can I not watch videos anymore I cant play bubble bec the link no longer opens up that section.

Answers

• sumzmommy
    sumzmommy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sumzmommy, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

The Bubble Gum Troll Event is designed in the way that we play the regular levels simultaneous to those Special levels.

How it works is --  we play and pass 3 regular levels, then a Special level will pop up to little side of the map.  It will be bouncing (well, kind of) and you will have to click on it to play.  The level show the BGT on top of the level -- where it shows Octopuses OR Jelly OR Hearts on top, in that place the BGT is shown. 

Make sure to win the level, so that you can earn 100 points to add up to the total points :+1:  Each time you win this BGT level, a special gift box will be opened and some goodies and some more points are given. 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?