🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can’t I play the bubble gum troll event?

Options
e_nemesis22
e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
Hello,
I would appreciate if anybody can help. I’ve updated the game twice, tried closing and opening the app, deleting and reinstalling the game many times and still no quest. I’ve also played several levels hoping that would trigger the quest and still nothing.
Just wanna know if only a few were selected to play this quest like the Olivia one (I didn’t get to play that either) 
Also is there a way to recover the lollipops that I lost from deleting the app trying to get the quest? I lost about 3 regular, 4 striped and 4 wrapped ones.
If these things don’t get resolved I don’t think I’ll continue to play this game because it’s not fun anymore ...

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @e_nemesis22 - welcome to our friendly community. I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Unfortunately a small % our the players were not able to receive this event. 

I am am going to tag a CM to assist @Jelly Jenny & @CandyCrushinator to review you user Id. Please follow the below steps to find this info. We will have to wait until Monday until they are back in the office for further follow up. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

i wish I had better news for you 🙏🏻
  • e_nemesis22
    Options
    Hello Foley1362,
    Thank you for replying back, I appreciate it. It’s too bad that only some get to play these quests. I would like to know what criteria do they use to select players to play quests, it should be available for everybody specially when you have a community forum asking for feedback on a quest that you were not selected to play. It’s very frustrating because this is the second quest I haven’t been able to play.
    My husband on the other hand just started playing a few months ago and has been able to play every single quest.
    Here is my User ID: 5781509839 
    Hopefully you guys will get back to me on Monday with some info and an explanation for why my lollipops disappeared. Thank you again 

• resty
    resty Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Foley1362,
    I’m having the same problem as well and my user ID is 10066305109.
    pls help

thanks
    Resty
  • KingChewy
    Options
    Hi @resty - welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you’ve not had access to the event as well. Thank you for providing your user ID. Hopefully the CM assisting @Jelly Jenny can help check here as well. Thank you for your patience 🙏🏻
  • Katana
    Katana Posts: 597 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    Options
  • K0607
    K0607 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
      您好Foley1362,我的ID:1088142729。也是遇到相同問題,上次奧麗薇雅和這次泡泡糖巨魔活動都沒有辦法參與,即使刪除遊戲再重新安裝,還是沒有辦法參與活動。請幫助,謝謝你
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all :waving:

I checked with our technical team and I'm sorry to say Bubblegum Troll event is not available for 100% of players, so it is possible that you don't have this event.

It's a rule of thumb that extra features and temporary events are hold off for small portion of players and unfortunately we cannot add the event to your games manually. You can read more about this topic here. 

Sorry guys! Hopefully you get something equally exciting soon! 
  • e_nemesis22
    Options
    Thank you Jelly Jenny for your reply.
    Very disappointing that again I’m not able to participate on another quest/event (2 times in a row...) and I’m not sure why I have the bubblegum troll character on the main page where the play button is if I’m not selected to play this event, it’s very misleading.

I would appreciate if at least there’s something that can be done to restore my missing lollipops. Thank you
  • KingChewy
    Options
    Hi @resty & @e_nemesis22 - I’ve been informed the event should be available to both of you know. Please make sure to clear your cache and cookies if you haven’t already and try logging in and out to see if that jump starts it for you.

Keep us posted and good luck 🙏🏻
  • madeleineclaudia
    madeleineclaudia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Foley1362,

I'm sorry to reopen the topic.
    I've read the other topic, and apparently i am one of the unlucky 2% :(
    Maybe you could help me too, please.
    It's a bummer to see all of my friend having bubblegum, and I don't.

My id is 10655280691.

Thank you
    Claudia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?