🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can’t I play the bubble gum troll event?

Options
2»

Answers

• TheRoyalDoctor
    TheRoyalDoctor Posts: 9 Kingster
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Foley1362,

I'm sorry to reopen the topic.
    I've read the other topic, and apparently i am one of the unlucky 2% :(
    Maybe you could help me too, please.
    It's a bummer to see all of my friend having bubblegum, and I don't.

My id is 10655280691.

Thank you
    Claudia
    From what I can tell you should be able to access the event. Have you tried following the steps outlined by Foley1362?
  • resty
    resty Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Foley 1361,

the event is is now available in my game. Thank u so much for your help. :)

regards
    resty
  • goodfight035
    goodfight035 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Can anyone help me? I don't have the event either, even after logging out and uninstalling the app. 

ID is 1719233427

Thank you!
  • e_nemesis22
    e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Foley1362,
    Thank you for your help, I’m able to play the event now. 
  • InaKnabe
    InaKnabe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hallöchen, auch ich hab seit vielen Wochen das Problem, dass ich nicht  Kaugummi spielen kann. Somit bekomme ich keine Lutscher und Goldbarren. Habe alles probiert, nix. Mittlerweile wird es mir zwar angezeigt, aber wenn ich drauf gehe, verschwindet die Anzeige und ich kann wieder nicht um die Krone spielen. Bitte helft mir!!!
  • wookie27
    wookie27 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hab das selbe Problem, bin bei level 750 einmal konnte ich ein troll level spielen und bisher konnte ich keine weiteren level oder Sticker sammeln /spielen. Bei mir komm seit 700 leveln nur der Hund und die Truhe, ob das so sein muss ,weiß ich nicht. Ich bitte das kaugummitroll Problem zu lösen,leider wird es einfach langweilig ,da nichts Neues kommt und auf den troll hab ich mich so gefreut gehabt.

Meine ID ist: 11218292949

Vielen lieben Dank.

• wookie27
    wookie27 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I Have the same problem, I am at level 750, I played only one troll level and previously I have not selected any other levels or stickers to collect / play. For me, only the dog and the chest have been leveling since 700, I don't know if that has to be the case. I ask to lose the chewing gum troll problem. it is really Boring without new specials and This makes me sad, i really like the game .Please Help me. My ID is: 11218292949 Big thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?