👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can't I get the bubblegum troll?

Options
2»

Answers

• brettg0108
    brettg0108 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have tried one last time to get it to work and it finally did!! Thank you all and here's to crushing candy!
  • remiyr
    remiyr Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @remiyr, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

First of all, I am glad to hear that you have received the event :)  Now, if you are still wondering how to play it... you will see special event only after playing 3 levels (and of course winning them =) ). 

You will have to play 3 regular levels in a row, then you will see a very short scene of Mr.Toffee and the Bubble gum Troll, then you will be directed to the Bubblegum level.  If you pass that level, you will receive 100 points & if you loose that level, you will receive the points according to the animals you have saved.

** You will not be loosing a life even you did not win that special level!

You will be seeing more levels as you forward in the game and there will be 1 special level after every 3 levels. 

And, don't worry about the time that is left on the clock...  I have received the Troll within 3 days and I am continuing playing as there are more Gift boxes to collect =) 

Please post back if you need any further assistance!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 

Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @remiyr, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

First of all, I am glad to hear that you have received the event :)  Now, if you are still wondering how to play it... you will see special event only after playing 3 levels (and of course winning them =) ). 

You will have to play 3 regular levels in a row, then you will see a very short scene of Mr.Toffee and the Bubble gum Troll, then you will be directed to the Bubblegum level.  If you pass that level, you will receive 100 points & if you loose that level, you will receive the points according to the animals you have saved.

** You will not be loosing a life even you did not win that special level!

You will be seeing more levels as you forward in the game and there will be 1 special level after every 3 levels. 

And, don't worry about the time that is left on the clock...  I have received the Troll within 3 days and I am continuing playing as there are more Gift boxes to collect =) 

Please post back if you need any further assistance!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 
    I passed 3 levels and the event never appeared ((
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,943 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Yan4ik said:
    I have too this problem, can you solve it pls ID 10234575179
    Hello @Yan4ik, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you do not have the event in your game!!  But very sorry to inform you that you might not be able to get it this time!! 

If you see above @TheRoyalDoctor has informed in their post that they will not be able to add anymore players to the event!!  

I understand that it will be upsetting!  But, I hope that you will be able to gain the Bubblegum Troll sometime in future!! 

Very sorry for not being big help!!  Hoping for the best! 
  • goodfight035
    goodfight035 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Can anyone help me? I don't have the event either, even after logging out and uninstalling the app. 

ID is 1719233427

Thank you!
  • Marul
    Marul Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem. I have arrived to level 1532, but never found the Bubblegum Troll.
    ID 7692670844
  • akp2129
    akp2129 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I don’t have the bubblegum event could you please help me get it?

ID 1016490952
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @Marul and @akp2129, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you do not have the Bubblegum Troll event in your game :(   Also very sorry to inform you that the King team people will not be able to help us anymore!! 

** If you see the message of @TheRoyalDoctor above, they specifically informed that they won't be able to add anymore people to the event!! 

I am guessing it might be because the event end date is approaching, it would be hard for them to bring it in now!!  Not sure  :o  

All their team people are out of office due to the weekend and will come back only after the weekend....  so they cannot respond till tomorrow!!

Hope this made sense!!  Thank you for understanding!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • Marul
    Marul Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the reply.
    I hope they will repeat the events sometime in the future because I wasn't offered the possibility to take part in neither Oliva nor Bubblegum Troll event. 
  • Veertje
    Veertje Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I also never got the Bubblegum levels 😢
    User ID: 1159641800
  • PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @daniel47 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I have just answered your question here ---> Not Getting Special Characters Please click on above link in Green letters and post your reply.

This Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand better. Hence, please post your comments in English only while posting in the Community.

Thank you for understanding. Have a great rest of the day 🍭 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?