🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Updates Work on My Game

alliemckfly
alliemckfly Posts: 6 Level 2
I haven’t got the updates to my game. Including the octopus and this new pink blob guy. 

They are/were in the loading screen but I don’t get any information about what they do or how to play them. 

Ive tried deleting and reinstalling the game a few times to no avail. 

Any idea?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    @alliemckfly welcome to our very friendly community.  The Olivia event is over however the Bubblegum troll event is still going on for 5 more days.  The majority of the players should have access to this event, and  several people with this problem had one of the game developers help them so they could access it.  Can you please send your game ID and I will see if one of the Community Moderators can help you?
  • alliemckfly
    My ID number is 1134240489
  • bearwithme
    Thank you @alliemckfly I am tagging @QueenB to see if she can help you. Unfortunately not everyone can access this event, but if it’s possible she will definitely help you out. She is located in Europe so I’m not sure she may have already left for the day. 
  • alliemckfly
    So they never got back to me. I had another issue and they were tagged then as well and never responded. 

Makes playing the game very frustrating. 
  • bearwithme
    @alliemckfly - one of our Community Moderator’s ( @Jelly Jenny ) has elevated your request to the game developers. They are the only ones who might be able to help you get access to the event, however it may be too late since it ends in 2 days. 
    You mention another issue, what is the other issue/problem you are having?  I’m sorry you are frustrated and I’d like to try and help. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    So they never got back to me. I had another issue and they were tagged then as well and never responded. 

Makes playing the game very frustrating. 
    Hello @alliemckfly, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I would like to add a bit more to what my friend @bearwithme informed!! 

I completely understand your frustration!!  I just checked your other issue with regards to the Gold Bars!!  Very Sorry to know that you lost your purchased Gold Bars in your game :(  

Since this belongs under "Purchase Issue" I would request you to contact the King Support Team through this link 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246162/something-wrong-with-your-purchase/p1?new=1

** In above link, scroll down all the way to the bottom and click on "Did you receive the purchase but could not use it" section, and follow the steps there to receive your Gold Bars back.

Please post back if you need any further clarification or assistance =)

Thank you for understanding and your patience.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @alliemckfly

About not having the Bubblegum Troll challenge: Our Kingster has been adding players to the event however it seems he's not able to add them anymore. The challenge does have a small portion of players do not have the event so it could be because of that. Please see the thread here. 

What you can do is to comment on the thread as a one last try. Fingers crossed!  
  • alliemckfly
    I’ll check out the link for gold bars. Just wondering about future quests when the last two didn’t work?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @alliemckfly Thank you for replying back =) 

Please do and contact the King Support Team through above link.  They are pretty good with helping and the issue will be solved within a week (max).... I have contacted them a while ago for various reasons for multiple times. 

And with regards to the "Special Events", we just have to make sure that our game is all up to date with latest versions.  Keep checking them in your device App store / Play store... then we will be all set from our end :+1: 

Hoping for the best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?