lost 7 or 8 levels that i have already completed and connection error

Options
gagcas
gagcas Posts: 3 Newbie
for the last week and a half i have complete connection lost messages.  whether its trying to log into game on android phone AND tablet, or i cant make any purchases from the store for boosters.  it keeps saying no connection, connection lost try again later etc.  i finally got to connect to king but i now have lost levels i have already completed.  i am now back to where i was before the connection issues started and not syncing.  i am now back to level 695 and was at least to 701/702.  ive already tried deleting app, clearing cache, deleting fb then logging into game etc.  the levels i now have to replay are someonf the hardest i had to do and will take me forever to get back thru.  ID# 1050183610

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?