🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Piggy bank

Options
woodman
woodman Posts: 10 Level 2
I was  Playing as a guest for the 1st week then I  Signed in I became part of the community. My piggy bank has been full 30  Bars and I've asked how to access it But the icon for loading is still going in circles for the last 3 weeks I've had several suggestions from other people who play letter on this site from the community. I've done every suggestion shutting off my game logging out logging back in nothing seems to work it's continually loading but never allowing me to open it up every time I do it shows Tiffy on her but saying an error has occurred try again later. How's anybody run into this and if so how does it get re fixed

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,840 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @woodman, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with your Piggy Bank in your game!!  Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot of that "Circle" at the Piggy Bank? 

If I understand it correct, I see that only when I have poor internet connection or my WiFi gets disturbed for certain reasons!!  Do you play any other games along with Candy Friends?  How are they acting?  Are they all good and functioning properly?

When you talked to others on this Community, did they give you "Trouble Shooting steps" which usually resolve most of the issues!!  Please let me know all above details along with the device you are using!  The more information we receive, the more it is easy to understand the issue and resolve it.  

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • lynshiner
    lynshiner Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the very same issue.  Not being allowed to break the piggy bank.  Showing a continuous "thinking" circle where the bar count is.  You can't make money if I can't be allowed to spend it!!!!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @lynshiner, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having in the game with the Piggy Bank :(  Are you seeing "Oops! something went Wrong" message with Tiffy's sad face on the screen just like @woodman is having? 
    And you are the second person to complain about the "loading green circle"!! 

Also, by any chance, did you receive the Piggy Bank for free in past week or so?  

I was trying to find more details on this issue and it might take a bit more time for me to get back to you. 

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice day/evening!    
  • lynshiner
    Options
    Yes to the "oops" and no to the "free piggy bank"....thanks for being so quick to respond.  It IS aggravating....I need my gold bars!!!=)
  • hillbillyglmary
    hillbillyglmary Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the very same issue. When I click on the piggy bank to collect due to it being full, it just does the green circle. It never opens and I have to quit the game to start it again because it just stays on the same screen as to trying to open the piggy bank. 
  • lynshiner
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Same thing happening AGAIN!!!!:p  This is SOOOOO annoying....thinking of deleting the entire game....tired of this!!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @lynshiner, hope you are having a nice day!

I am sorry to hear that the issue reoccurred in your game again :(  

Please provide your game user ID number with the help of this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

I will escalate this issue to the Community Manager once you provide your ID :+1: 
  • lynshiner
    Options
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys! 

Thanks for letting us know! @lynshiner - I can see you're playing on Windows10. Can you please make sure the game is up to date and you're using the latest version? If so, re-installing the game should work. 

@hillbillyglmary. @woodman - What device are you playing on? If it's iOS, all you need to do is clear the Safari cache and if Android, clear the Google Play cache. That should solve the problem ;) 

Please let us know how that goes! 

Thanks🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?