🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What is your favorite Candy Combo?

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
My favorite Candy Combo is Color Bomb + Coloring Candy because it creates a blast that blows up the board and clears all the blockers. Delicious destruction!

Comments

• cdunn563
    cdunn563 Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    My favorite candy is the coloring candy with a wrapped candy. That's a demolition blast for discerning taste!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    I agree with @candycrushinit that the coloring candy / color bomb combo is most effective in clearing the whole board. The problem is that it is hard to make. My actual favorite (or used most frequently) is coloring candy / wrapped candy to create many wrapped candies that detonate sequentially. Looks like firework to me  ;)
    The good part is that I usually don't have to make the wrapped candy myself, Yeti or Misty would send one after they are charged up. Cheers
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    Options
    two coloring candies the best because not only do you clear the board, like two color bombs or a color bomb and coloring candy, but you get a coloring candy to help you clear what is left.
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    I like those combos that are effective. Usually I do make a Color Bomb + Coloring Candy lots of times when playing Soda Saga. It’s because I earn unlimited time on Color Bomb and Coloring Candy and they are almost or they’re with each other frequently. I would use a Lollipop Hammer or Free Switch to get the two together or just make simple matches to get one down to the other. It is a bit risky though, because sometimes when I try to get one down and there are adjacent candies or special candies that cause it to detonate and I just have to make another one or immediately use it. If there was a Free Switch in Friends, I would just switch one to the other together to clear the board and complete the level. How come King didn’t add this useful booster?
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Color bomb and coloring candy because it creates a huge blast on whole panel.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?