🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Fun facts about Candy Crush Friends Saga includes obtaining new Guinness World Record and more

Ashraf
Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
edited July 2019 in Discussions

Fun facts
about Candy Crush Friends Saga
includes obtaining new Guinness World Record and more

<3 #1 <3

Candy Crush Friends Saga
the most popular world-widely known
Facebook, iOS and Android
game.

<3 #2 <3

On March 1, 2017,
a soft launch of Candy Crush Friends Saga was made available for download.
but only in Mexico and Phillipines. At that time

<3 #3 <3 

On October 11, 2018,
a hard launch of Candy Crush Friends Saga was released for all mobile users. 

<3 #4 <3 

CANDY Crush friends
is officially the biggest game in the world
after it was played live on the side of a New York skyscraper.

<3 #5 <3 

The party to celebrate the launch
saw a new Guinness World Record set when celebs played the game
on a 70m-high projection screen on the side of Brookfield Place.

<3 #6 <3 

Not only one of the celebrities,
not two or three attended the launch of Candy Crush Friends Saga,
but much more!
including Vanessa Hudgens, Chloe Mortez,
 Emily Ratajkowski, Jackie Cruz,
 Justine Skye, Lil Jon,
 Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross...

<3 #7 <3 

Candy Crush Friends Saga at the beginning
launched with 380 levels
and a host of new game modes based around matching three or more matching candies.

<3 #8 <3 

On November 26, 2018,
Candy Crush Friends Saga was chosen as a
most fan favorite game on Google Play 2018.

<3 #9 <3 

Candy Crush Friends at TheEllenShow (with a very lucky player)

{ Knock Knock, It's 'Trick-or-Treating with Candy Crush Friends }
You can't have Halloween without candy,
which is why Ellen played a game
inspired by "Candy Crush Friends"
called "Trick-or-Treating with Candy Crush Friends."
and one lucky fan opens mystery doors to find a grand cash prize

(( 10.000 dollars ))

<3 #10 <3 

It was not the first time a player had earned $ 10,000 in TheEllenShow

On 11/10/2018, a team of two won ten thousand dollars
and the losing team won each one of them iPad

<3 #11 <3 

4th & 1st

The game may be the fourth in the Candy Crash series,
 but the first game in terms of the use of 3D designs.

"King expanded the experience to include
deeper backstories of the game’s most popular characters
and also transitioned them into lifelike three-dimensional figures
with delicious dance moves you won’t be able to get enough of"

<3 #12 <3 

Candy Crush Friends Saga is making
the "landmark gaming franchise
The original game Candy Crush Saga is one of the biggest hits in gaming history, with hundreds of millions of players on Facebook before it made the transition to mobile.
Jeremy Kang, Senior Principle Game Designer for Candy Crush Friends Saga, told Sun Online that the firm "stumbled into" the success of the original game first on Facebook and then on mobile, when they were "the right game at the right time".
Six years on from the original launch, Kang says he wants to make sure the franchise lasts another decade, at least, and ensure Candy Crush becomes a "landmark gaming franchise" that is up there with the likes of Tetris.

Comments

• Ashraf
    edited July 2019
    What celebrities said about Candy Crush Friends Saga in the Global Launch Event in NYC 10/11/2018

In between preparing for the release of one of her most personal projects, an EP titled Fall For It, and helping best friend Hailey Baldwin plan her wedding; singer Justine Skye opens up about her Candy Crush obsession. “I just got the new Candy Crush Friends Saga yesterday… I’m on level 36,” Skye says. “I was a little bit late to the train but I’m definitely playing it a lot and probably way too much!” she gushed.

“It’s one of those games when you get started, you can’t really stop,” said surprise guest Lil Jon before taking over as DJ. “I’m old school so I remember Breakout and Tetris. This reminds me of Tetris but in 2018.”

“I just got the new game so I have to start all over from scratch!” Vanessa Hudgens explains. It’s shocking the actress even has time to play considering her busy schedule. “I designed a collection of suits for women with SUISTUDIOS that launched today. It’s my first venture in design,” Hudgens shares. She continues, “Second Act will be coming out on December 14th which is my birthday. It seems like the best birthday present ever to myself to have a movie with JLo come out. Then I did a movie for Netflix called The Princess which will be coming out next month which is another rom-com but set at Christmas time.”

However, despite her busy schedule, Hudgens makes time to play Candy Crush in order to destress. “In life you can get so caught up in things, it’s nice to take a minute and just enjoy something fun. It brings me joy!” she exclaims.

Singer and feminist, Jackie Cruz, showed up to the event popping with color, sharing that her love for colors drew her to the game. “I’m always on the train, so it’s perfect for me because I get to play, I don’t get bored, and I’m always entertained.”

"When I’m with my family I play theirs because they’re levels ahead,” Cruz admits. “Now that there’s Candy Crush Friends I can invite my family to help me out so I can get to those levels!”

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Great facts! I never knew Friends Saga was played on a New York skyscraper 🙈 Thanks for sharing 😊 @Ashraf
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    These are great fun facts, @Ashraf! Amazing, thanks so much for sharing! 

What, @firebombmarkus? @Elsa never told you she was there?! 😉😜
  • firebombmarkus
    @QueenMia She did 😅🤫 but she never told me that detail 😉 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,599 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    I had too much rain running down my face and in my eyes.  Here are a couple of videos that I took that night.

• firebombmarkus
    Awesome! @Elsa I love the second one where they are introducing the game characters. And the fact this was all down despite pouring rain! 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Thank you for the facts @Ashraf. I loved reading the facts about cc friends they were really cool ! And thank you @Elsa for sharing the videos !
  • Ashraf
    @firebombmarkus @QueenMia @Sukanta_Biswas @marscrushinit @Elsa ...

Thank you all .. I loved that you enjoyed this 😄💕💖

thank you @Elsa for the videos I loved it so much

I made a discussion with many candy crush friends videos .. You can see it from here⤵

Don't miss watching these VIDEOS {.CCFS Launch Event, celebrities,TV commercials & much more..}

• Katana
    Katana Posts: 597 Level 5

She won when she opened the door with a picture of Misty <3 
  • Katana
    Katana Posts: 597 Level 5
    Ashraf said:
    What celebrities said about Candy Crush Friends Saga in the Global Launch Event in NYC 10/11/2018

In between preparing for the release of one of her most personal projects, an EP titled Fall For It, and helping best friend Hailey Baldwin plan her wedding; singer Justine Skye opens up about her Candy Crush obsession. “I just got the new Candy Crush Friends Saga yesterday… I’m on level 36,” Skye says. “I was a little bit late to the train but I’m definitely playing it a lot and probably way too much!” she gushed.

“It’s one of those games when you get started, you can’t really stop,” said surprise guest Lil Jon before taking over as DJ. “I’m old school so I remember Breakout and Tetris. This reminds me of Tetris but in 2018.”

“I just got the new game so I have to start all over from scratch!” Vanessa Hudgens explains. It’s shocking the actress even has time to play considering her busy schedule. “I designed a collection of suits for women with SUISTUDIOS that launched today. It’s my first venture in design,” Hudgens shares. She continues, “Second Act will be coming out on December 14th which is my birthday. It seems like the best birthday present ever to myself to have a movie with JLo come out. Then I did a movie for Netflix called The Princess which will be coming out next month which is another rom-com but set at Christmas time.”

However, despite her busy schedule, Hudgens makes time to play Candy Crush in order to destress. “In life you can get so caught up in things, it’s nice to take a minute and just enjoy something fun. It brings me joy!” she exclaims.

Singer and feminist, Jackie Cruz, showed up to the event popping with color, sharing that her love for colors drew her to the game. “I’m always on the train, so it’s perfect for me because I get to play, I don’t get bored, and I’m always entertained.”

"When I’m with my family I play theirs because they’re levels ahead,” Cruz admits. “Now that there’s Candy Crush Friends I can invite my family to help me out so I can get to those levels!”

I love this game too :3 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?