🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can I get my purchase?

Options
finnerty
finnerty Posts: 8 Level 2
I received your email and I did as you said. My purchase is pending but on my other Candy Crush Game that says pending I received right away. Candy Crush Friends seems to have glitch seeing how this has Happened before and we’ve had this discussion before recently. I look forward to hearing the resolution and I want to receive my bars please.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,939 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @finnerty, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am guessing that you have contacted the "King Support" team and the email you have received is from them!!  

If so, May I ask you when did you receive that email also when did you make the purchase & when did you send them the complaint?  

Please post your reply by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • finnerty
    finnerty Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I made the purchase last night and I made the complaint last night.  Candy crush friends is the only candy crush one that I have an issue with one Punch saying anything. The other Candy Crush ones I don’t have any issues when making a purchase. Candy Crush Friends is also my favorite. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,939 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @finnerty, Thank you for posting back and giving us the needed details!

When we contact the Customer Support, it will take some time for us to hear from them.  I would suggest you to wait till Tuesday morning.  If you still did not hear from them, send a reply through the automated email you have received.  

You will be helped for sure and the issue will be fixed.  Please update here and let us know how it went on Wednesday! 

Hoping for the best!  Have a great week ahead =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?