Connection error try again later

Options

Comments

• Dracola
    Dracola Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hello
    My English is pretty bad I hope you still understand what I mean:
    I have not reinstalled the game because I have no backup and at level 1 I will not start again.
    I can not use the gold coins I have. I can not buy anything in the shop anymore.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    If you haven't had the game saved on Facebook or a King account, I am able to manually restore the game after you reinstalled it.

Please reinstall and then as soon as the game is back connected to your Facebook or a King account, let me know your Game ID and the level you were on and i will put you back there. 
  • Marcella_UX
    Marcella_UX Posts: 59 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad
    I'm having the same issues - "Connection Error".

I cannot connect to Facebook or King to log in for about a week now - and I can't save my progress.

My customer ID For Alpha Betty is 1196525023. 

Please let me know procedure (delete, reinstall? and when it will be restored.). This is my favorite game!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @Marcella_UX

Sorry for a late reply.

Have you tried reinstalling the app? If not, please do that and if you lose any played levels, just let me know what level you were on and I will manually restore the game for you. 
  • Marcella_UX
    Options
    Hi Crazy Cat Lady - I have purchased Gold bars too. Can I send you screen grabs of everything so I can get it all restored? Thank you so much for your reply and help with this. And no, have not reinstalled as I had the same issue with another King game and lost everything and did not take screen grabs. 

Appreciate the support and assistance! 

Marcella
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @Marcella_UX !

Don't worry, I can find all details with the Game ID number.

Just let me know when you have deleted and reinstalled the app and if you lost any levels or items.

• Marcella_UX
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad
    First of all, so sorry, you're a LAD not a Lady. 

Second, I deleted, restarted phone and reloaded the app. All my gold bars and everything came up EXCEPT for my level. It shows I'm on 412 - BUT I'm really on 429. If I could be restored to 429 I would be very grateful!

Thank you again for all your help. I very much appreciate it!

Marcella
  • Marcella_UX
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad
    Also - I have 3 emails/lives from other players when I log in with my king.com account. Thank you!
  • Marcella_UX
    Options
    @Crazy Cat Lad
    I have reinstalled the game and I need to have my level set to 429. My customer ID For Alpha Betty is 1196525023 - Here is a screen grab from BEFORE I deleted and reinstalled the app.

Thank you! Marcella

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @Marcella_UX !

Sorry for a late reply on this. 

I have moved you back to level 429 in your game now.

I am not able to restore the Lives though, but I added 10 Gold Bars to your game so you can buy a new set of 5 Lives when you're out of Lives the next time. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?