🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not receiveing my boosters. Free ones and ones I paid 4

Options
wendy03
wendy03 Posts: 9 Level 2
I'm trying to get help to get my boosters and guess I win and pay for I just received a 2 hour 1 and it did not give it to me I've paid 44 and 12 and none of them are working I uninstalled and reinstalled and updated does anybody know what's going on or what I need to do I'm new at this thank you for your help and I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong way also I'm speaking into the phone  So I hope it all came out right thank you and have a blessed day

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @wendy03, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Before answering, I would like to make sure about the game you are having this issue!  Because some answers vary with the game we are playing!!

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Since there are lot of points in your question, I would like to clarify point-wise, please!

1) You are not receiving the unlimited boosters (for 2 hours and/or 1 hour) that you have purchased in the game!  correct?

2) You said you have paid 44 and 12 and none of them are working?  Is it the real money you paid OR spent your Gold bars to get extra moves to win a level?

3) Those 44 and 12 -- are the Gold Bars you have purchased?

4) If you are having a purchase issue, deleting and reinstalling the App won't bring your purchased items back :(    

I hope I have covered all the points you wanted to inform us!  Now, if you don't mind... what is the main issue?  I am thinking that you have not received your purchased items! 

Please let me know so that I can direct you in proper way!  To write back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

P.S: I am sorry for the long message... I wanted to understand clearly about the issue you are having!!
  • wendy03
    Options
    Ty 4  Responding so quickly. Sorry I was speaking into the phone at that time period apparently a did not come out right lol
     The game I'm playing is candy crush pets I believe that's what it's called

I'm having problems with the boosters that I purchased and the ones that are gifted. The boosters that help you out for 2 hours or 30 minutes. I bought 4 of them and then 2 of them were gifted and it never worked.
     Not sure what to do. Thank you for   The info, now I can stop and installing and reinstall in it lol
     Any help would be  Appreciated.
     Thank you again and have a blessed night
  • wendy03
    Options
    Also I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy note 8 if that helps any
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello again @wendy03

Thank you for explaining and also informing me that you are having this issue in Candy Friends :+1: 

I always think that it is better to take as much as information as possible to clear our doubts rather than giving a simple solution!!  But, because of this, you will receive delayed response!!

I understood that you are not receiving the purchased boosters in your game!!  Those purchased boosters would be "Coloring Bomb", "Wrapped Candy" and "Friendly Fish", correct? 

What gifted boosters did you not receive?  Were they the same 3 boosters as I mentioned above or were they Lollipop hammers?  Did you gain them when you collected the Gift Boxes after finishing the Quests, etc.?

Can you give me your game user ID number with the help of this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • wendy03
    Options
    Good  morning @Pummy Raj,
    Thank you again for helping me.
    It's the boosters that are wrapped candies . I got them as passing number levels and ending the whole level 
     I hope that makes sense.  Or if you get so many of something u receive a gift box also. I hope this is helping 
    As for my game user ID, not to sure 
     I went through Facebook. How do I find that? 1191684812 I hope that's it :)
    Thank you again. Have a blessed day 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @wendy03, Good Morning :) 

Did you log into the game through Facebook ONLY or do you have a King account too?
  • wendy03
    Options
    Only Facebook  n I dont remember that log in lol sorry
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    No problem @wendy03 =)   

Like I said above, I am trying to find out as much information as I can get to look into the issue and to direct you to proper help! 

In above comment, when you said "wrapped candies", this is what you are referring to, right?

• wendy03
    Options
    Yes ma'am n ty ao much I do appreciate it 
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello again @wendy03, Very Sorry for the delayed reply!

OK, so one part of the issue in your game -- I understood that you are not receiving the boosters from the Gift Boxes.  I will request the Community Manager to look into your game with the help of your game ID.  And I am happy to say that, this issue will be solved soon :+1:  

Now, to the second issue of your question -- you said you have paid 44 and 12!  Did you buy Gold Bars with real money?  OR spent 44 & 12 Gold Bars to buy some extra boosters? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice evening :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?