🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Odus Challenge

Options
Mzbootzsna
Mzbootzsna Posts: 20 Level 2
I am not able to play the quest for the Odus Challenge. I hit "play now" and nothing happens! What is the malfunction?!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mzbootzsna
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Have you checked for Game App update? Tell me what device you're using for the game, then I'll ask you to check out some troubleshooting.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mzbootzsna, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

It is nice to hear that you have the Odus Challenge in your game :+1:  I had this event couple of months ago, played one round and then, it disappeared!!  

Is it the first time you have seen this feature OR you have seen it before today?  Yes, nothing happens when you press on "Play Now"!  How this "Odus Challenge" works is -- you have to finish certain number of quests within given time.  Here, Quests means the "Daily Quests".  You will receive reward according to the number of Quests you have finished.  You must have seen a Gold Star, Silver star and a Bronze star wands along with Odus when the pop-up showed up!  

Can you please post a screenshot for me to make sure!! 

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  To add the screenshot pic, click on "Attach Image" icon located a little farther to the Emoticon in above Tool-Bar. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead! 
  • Mzbootzsna
    Options
    Hello everyone,

When opening the app, I am prompted to play the Odus Challenge. I am advised of how many quest I have to win in order to receive certain prizes. Please refer to the first picture below. Once I have clicked play now, nothing happens, refer to the second picture below. I have tried turning my wifi off and then on, that does not work. I am playing on an android, and I have the latest updated version of the app as well. So can someone please tell me WTH IS GOING ON?!i hav
  • marybeth0126
    marybeth0126 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    same here. i click play now and nothing happens  
  • Mzbootzsna
    Options
    That really makes me mad! King needs to get it together!!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello everyone,

When opening the app, I am prompted to play the Odus Challenge. I am advised of how many quest I have to win in order to receive certain prizes. Please refer to the first picture below. Once I have clicked play now, nothing happens, refer to the second picture below. I have tried turning my wifi off and then on, that does not work. I am playing on an android, and I have the latest updated version of the app as well. So can someone please tell me WTH IS GOING

ON?
    Hello again @Mzbootzsna and Welcome to Candy Friends King Community @marybeth0126 :)

@Mzbootzsna, if you notice the 2nd screenshot you have provided, I will explain something....

1) It said "Do 5 Quests, 7 Quests and 10 Quests", right?  The Quests Odus mentioned are the "Daily Quests".  You will have to finish the tasks that are given in the "tasks" tab! 
    2) You will not be receiving prizes each time you finish a task that were specified!! 
    3) Odus will give us rewards only on the day it specifies in the challenge --
    4) in this case, it is Sunday (which would be yesterday) and if you did finish needed number, you should see a pop-up with the results

Hope this clarifies!  Please let me know if I can assist you further!  Have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?