🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Problem Making Purchase

Options
SeraphicStar
SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
Hello all, SeraphicStar here, and today I'm making this thread with regards to a strange issue I've been having when trying to purchase the new limited time bundle. 🤔

When I try to tap on it I get this message:

This is the first time this has happened to me as before all my attempts to purchase never had any issues, so I'm very confused :confounded:

I noticed other people seem to be having trouble with purchases lately as well, so hopefully these issues aren't related 🤷‍♀️

If anyone has some ideas as to why this is happening I would love to hear your inputs 🤔

~ 💫 SeraphicStar 💫

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello dear @SeraphicStar

This is not really an answer or solution to your question!  I have seen 2 complaints before in Friends with the same issue!  But unfortunately, I could not find much information from them to escalate to the Community Manager :o  

I am pretty sure this is more of an issue from King side than the Players' side!!  Did you try to purchase more than once?  If so, was it the same issue whenever you tried?  

Please post back few details below....so that I can escalate this to the CM :+1:
    1) Your game ID number... here is the link to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    2) Are you logged in through Facebook or Kingdom account!  Or both?
    3) Did you try any troubleshooting steps?  If not, let me know and I will send you the link;

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)

P,S:  Even-though you are aware about this, I am just reminding you to check the Internet Connection!  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello dear @SeraphicStar

This is not really an answer or solution to your question!  I have seen 2 complaints before in Friends with the same issue!  But unfortunately, I could not find much information from them to escalate to the Community Manager :o  

I am pretty sure this is more of an issue from King side than the Players' side!!  Did you try to purchase more than once?  If so, was it the same issue whenever you tried?  

Please post back few details below....so that I can escalate this to the CM :+1:
    1) Your game ID number... here is the link to find it https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    2) Are you logged in through Facebook or Kingdom account!  Or both?
    3) Did you try any troubleshooting steps?  If not, let me know and I will send you the link;

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)

P,S:  Even-though you are aware about this, I am just reminding you to check the Internet Connection!  
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hey there @Pummy Raj, sorry for the delayed reply. I found out what the problem was, and was able to resolve it myself. I didn't realise that I had forgot to update my payment information with my new card O.o

I went ahead and put answered though since you are always most helpful with issues :3

I'm just glad that I was able to figure out the problem since I wanted to use the timed boosters in tandem with the ones I got from daily quests :chuffed:

If you got ahold of our CM already just let her know I'm good now ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?