🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I can't give lives from my PC and I get this message but I can give lives from the little + sign

FooFooHaHa
FooFooHaHa Posts: 4 Newbie
Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it.  I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no avail.  Please help, I'm so technoligy challenged.

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hello @FooFooHaHa I wish you welcome to our beloved Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

First off, I would like to ask when in particular do you receive this message? Is it when you try to receive lives from friends? :o

You may need to ensure your game is up to date as well since this can cause problems if your game isn't updated to the latest version. ;)

On the PC version I believe some people have reported having to log out and back in/force close the application in order to cause it to update. 🤔

I've noticed others have been having similar problems, but perhaps this thread may shed some light on the issue as sending/receiving lives has been an ongoing concern in Candy Crush Friends:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177642/i-do-not-receive-lives/p1

I will also tag our resident troubleshooter guru @PummyRaj who is an expert problem solver in our community and will likely have seen issues like this before :chuffed:

I'm very much hoping we can solve your problem and get your game working as intended! :3
  • FooFooHaHa
    FooFooHaHa Posts: 4 Newbie
    I keep getting that comment I posted above when I try to send lives, and as of today, I get it when I click on the heart in the left hand corner to send lives.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it still doesn't let me send lives.  The game on my phone works just fine,  it's just on my PC that it won't work.  

This still appears and I have no idea what it means.  Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @SeraphicStar @PummyRaj I got the same error today when I tried to ask for life too. Tried log out and log back in with FB but no change. The problem appears to be specific to Win10 and not on the Android app. I have the latest update in Windows and CCCFS. Here's the screen shot:

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,261 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @FooFooHaHa :D  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with sending Lives on your PC!!  Actually, with Windows10, an issue was discovered and the King team is currently working on it to find a fix.  Also, as you have already experienced, reinstalling your game App won't be able to fix the issue.  The fix has to come from King! 

I request to please be patient until then 🙏🏻  Since, there is no issue on your mobile device, may be play your game only there until the issue is fixed!!  

Thank you for understanding & have a nice day/evening!

P,S:  Thank you very much for the tag dear @SeraphicStar🤗🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,261 Candy Moderator
    Hello @flew66,

Thank you for posting the screenshot :+1:  And yes, the issue is ONLY with Windows 10 and mobile devices are working fine!

Hope this issue is not affecting the game play -- means, making the game to freeze or crash!!  If that is the case, please continue to play your game except for sending Lives. 

Once the issue is fixed, I will update you guys :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?