🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Treasure chest issues

Options
pb10677
pb10677 Posts: 4 Newbie
King team,

On four occasions now, I have collected a treasure chest - and although I failed to reach Dachs for the key immediately, the treasure chest is supposed to stay in my inventory. However on these four occasions it has disappeared.

Even worse, this morning I collected a treasure chest and kept playing, and both Dachs (waiting with the key) and the chest disappeared after 20 minutes.

please check and advise as this is an area of functionality that always used to work. 

Thanks and regards

Answers

• pb10677
    Options
    King team,

On four occasions now, I have collected a treasure chest - and although I failed to reach Dachs for the key immediately, the treasure chest is supposed to stay in my inventory. However on these four occasions it has disappeared.

Even worse, this morning I collected a treasure chest and kept playing, and both Dachs (waiting with the key) and the chest disappeared after 20 minutes.

please check and advise as this is an area of functionality that always used to work. 

Thanks and regards
  • Huffman_1975
    Huffman_1975 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

this game drives me bananas

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @pb10677, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  To start with, King Team has made a change in the game!  That was the reason, when we fail to reach the key, some players were not seeing the Chest icon in the top right corner of the screen.  

But, when you go back to the game on next day and play few levels, Dachs will appear again with the key and you will be able to open the Chest once you reach him.  This is my personal experience... yes! even-though we do not see the chest in the top right corner of the screen!!  Well, probably the Chest might have returned back when Dachs came back!!  I have not paid attention to that part!!  If it happens again (or I can miss it intentionally :D ), I will make sure and update you :+1: 

And with regards to the issue you had this morning, did Dachs disappear before the time ran out?  If so, I have not seen any complaints yet from other players!!  I will keep an eye on it :+1: 

Can you give us your game user ID for the team to look into it?  Here is helpful link for you to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please let me know if you need any further clarifications! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • pb10677
    Options
    Hi PummyRaj - thanks for your detailed reply. Are you a developer or an experienced player?

Unfortunately, what you describe is not what isn’t happening for me. I only realised when I had collected a chest, and then two days later another chest appeared whereas I was expecting Dachs to return with the key. After that I kept a closer eye on it, and I noticed the chest just disappeared each time. 

Last weeks incident was even more surprising - where Dachs, and the chest, just disappeared after 15 or 20 minutes. It could be due to poor connectivity (my UK cell network has very poor signal) but this area of functionally was never dependent on internet connectivity previously. 

It all used to work well until about 2 months ago, where a treasure chest appeared as normal, but once I got to the level, it didn’t let me collect it. Ever since then, nothing has worked properly with treasure chests at all.

on a separate note, the following levels have three star targets that are way too high and need revising
    Level 1088 (target currently around 200,000)
    level 1120 (target 250,000)
    level 1256 - this one is insane, the target appears to be in excess of 500,000. I believe the developers have this incorrect by a factor of 10 - especially as the one and two star targets are miniscule.

thanks and regards

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @pb10677, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

To start with, I am just a player like you.  I have been in the Community for a while and hence, seen lot of questions with different issues!  And, hence, I am able to answer some of the questions.  And along with Dachs, I have seen other glitches and features in my game too.  What's better than personal experience, right?  :D  

With regards to Dachs, about 2 months ago -- exactly when you have described, there was an issue with the Dachs and the Mystery Chest!!  He was not giving us the key even when we passed the level he was floating at!! 

So, King Studio team has took away Dachs completely....  They sent him back last week, after making sure that he is ready to give us the key.  That's the fun way of saying it.... Studio has cleared the Glitch and brought it back now.  Did you not see this change in your game?  Was Dachs still floating in the game till recently? 

With regards to the High score in levels you have mentioned, I am sorry to say that I have not paid much attention to it!!  But, usually, I take a screenshot whenever I got a first place.  So. let me check and get back to you about the High scores!  I have not seen any others commenting about it either!!

But, please give your game user ID number so that the team can look into your game about the Treasure chest issue!  This could be only in your game.... I am saying this because, i have not seen any other complaints yet!!  

Here is the link to find your game ID number  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

• pb10677
    Options
    HI PummyRaj,

Thank you again for your message and the details within. 

So today, I can confirm the same thing happened - treasure chest appeared, I collected it. Dachs appeared 4 levels later, so I got to within 1 level before my lives ran out (would have got there but the game didn't offer me the 4 extra moves!)

So I shut down the game - and then on reopening literally 1 minute later, no Dachs and no treasure chest! Before and after photos attached.

I do appreciate you taking the time out to lend your expertise. However, I would hope that one of the actual developers would be able to engage and provide some feedback on this problem. I have since raised a query via the app so hopefully I will get a response soon that way and will update when I do.

I would prefer not to share my game ID on this public forum, hope you understand. 

Thanks and best regards
    pb10677

BEFORE                                                                        AFTER - 2 min later
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @PummyRaj I can confirm the 'disappearing act' of the treasure chest has been happening to me too. If I don't get the key within the time limit, the treasure chest would disappear after I re-started the game (a couple hours later). The treasure chest would re-appear, I have to restart the whole process of getting the key. This typically add a few more levels in getting the key. 

FWIW, I was playing on Win10.
  • PummyRaj
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello again @pb10677,

Thank you for posting the details as well as the screenshots.  It is OK to give your user ID number here in this thread!  It will only be used by the King Employees but nobody else!  The screenshots and your ID will help the team to look into the issue :+1:   

If you feel uncomfortable to do so, please send a reply to the private message that I have sent you.  You will see a digit next to the Envelope icon located in the top right corner of this page.  Please send a reply to that message, so that I can share the info with the Community Manager.

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @flew66

Sorry to hear about the issue!!  Basing on yours and @pb10677 details, this issue occurs when we won't be able to collect the Key from Dachs!!  

Can you please give me your ID number.  Once, I have both your ID's, I will elevate this issue to the CM :+1: 

Here is the link for you to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @pb10677, Hope you are having a nice day!

Waiting for your game ID number.  Please send it to me in my private message.  I sent you one yesterday... you can simply type underneath it and click on "Send Message".  

Please let me know if you need any further assistance :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?