🏄‍♂️ Friends' Sunny Tales 🏖️
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Quest reward

Options
Geba
Geba Posts: 1 Newbie
It said I got gold in the quest challenge. When I clicked to get reward nothing happened. I didn't get my reward???

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Geba Welcome to the community. About the Odus challenge, when you open up your game you will see that the boosters has been added to your game 😊
  • jenmacfab
    jenmacfab Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    So I am doing the quest challenge that goes till Sunday. So far I have completed 10 quests but the game says I have only done 5 and am almost at 7. All the quests I have done are all on one device. Why is it not keeping an accurate count?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jenmacfab, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am not sure why the count is not right!!  But, I would suggest you to keep finishing the Quests everyday.  Also take a screenshot everyday while and after finishing the Quests.  They will come in handy to show as a proof to the King team if required and request them about the reward!! 

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you need to ask anything else by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?