🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1164

I have watched videos on YouTube of ppl completing level 1164 and they have 28 and even 32 moves. I only have 21 and it’s reallt hard. Why do I have less moves?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,573 Candy Moderator
    Hello @shmcfarlane, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

If you don't mind, I would like to just make sure which game you are having issue with the level # 1164?  Is it Candy Friends OR Candy Crush OR Candy Soda?  

Can I assume it is Candy Friends?  Let me go back and check this level and get back to you.  

If it is not Candy Friends, please post and give details by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • jbrown
    jbrown Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am also on level 1164 of Candy Crush Friends saga and I have only 21 moves. Would seem to make it impossible to solve.
  • shmcfarlane
    shmcfarlane Posts: 3 Newbie
    I was virtually impossible. I was able to clear the first 2 sections with about 4 moves remaining and I used the orange lollipop to break the shoelace like boxes at the base where the chocolate is so that freed the chocolate and then was able to break through the rest with my remaining moves. Also used the green dog. But it took like 20 tries. 
  • shmcfarlane
    shmcfarlane Posts: 3 Newbie
    Also @PummyRaj it’s friends. 
  • mrsliteeyes
    mrsliteeyes Posts: 9 Level 2

I am also on 1164 in candy friends and only have 20 moves when others have anywhere from 23 to 32 moves. With my 20 moves it is impossible! Someone help please!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?