🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where has my progress gone

Options
1bj
1bj Posts: 2 Newbie
Just registered to save progress, was told games saved. Now been taken back to beginning. Was way up there in game number, where has that gone. NOT happy.

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @1bj - welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Can you try logging out. Clear your cache and cookies and then power off your device for at least 30 seconds. Then power back up and login and see if that resyncs your game?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,081 Candy Moderator
    Options
    1bj said:
    Just registered to save progress, was told games saved. Now been taken back to beginning. Was way up there in game number, where has that gone. NOT happy.
    Hello @1bj, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Please follow this link to get your progress back in the game  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest  

After reading your question, I am wondering... Have you not saved your game till now?  Did you just made an account and logged into the game?  If so, please let me know before following the steps in above link.   

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • 1bj
    1bj Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi PummyRaj. Had not saved game before. Decided to cause got so far and enjoying. Wish I hadn't now.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,081 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @1bj, Thank you for confirming :+1: 

I completely understand your pain!  But, you do not have to worry at all!  I am not sure of the reason BUT this does happen to many players who have saved their game after playing the game!! 

In the same link I have added in my above message, remedy is given for this kind of situations too :+1:  But, ONLY problem is you will not be able to get back 3 Stars and/or higher scores in your old levels that you have achieved before!!  Hope that is OK for you!

What you have to do is go to this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest   and scroll all the way to the bottom of that provided article where it says "Didn't save the game?  Is it too late" part --> Follow what was written in the 3rd paragraph --> Please post back how it went and if you need further assistance!  

Just wondering... by any chance, did you take any screenshots when you gained high scores or gained a character, etc.?  If so, keep them to show to the Support team as a proof (just in case only)!

Hope it made sense!!  Please post back if you need any help with this regards!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?