🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Didn't get my map reward for completing a chapter.

Options
wozziewoo
wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
edited October 2019 in Support
I was just playing level 1840.  I passed the level.  I had earned a level reward, so as soon as I finished the level, the prize box showed up.  After getting the rewards for that, instead of going back to the map as usual & then receiving the map reward before moving onto the next chapter, like usual, the map just shifted & brought me to level 1841 without getting anything.  This is especially significant as I am currenty playing with a timed booster & only a few pieces away from another.  Had I received my map reward I would have most likely had 2 that I could play in tandem, instead of just the one.  It really sucks, because I used extra effort & a bunch of lollipops to beat the level, knowing this would happen.  (Activating the 2nd booster via map reward)  Honestly, even if this gets "fixed" most likely, the one I have will have run out & then I'll get the other 1 & only be able to use 1 at a time.

My game ID is 3103166343.

I'm currently playing on Windows 10.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    I totally understand your disappointment and we're really sorry for the inconvenience. Our Game Studio is informed now and is looking into it, so hopefully they'll be able to identify the bug shortly and make a fix for it :)

I have added the missing rewards to your game now. In case you've already been playing today, you'll have to force close the game for those to trigger! 

Happy crushing 🍒

Answers

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    This very same thing happened to the lady of the house about 10 hours ago.
    I'm sorry for your troubles and hope they make it right!
  • wozziewoo
    Options
    This keeps showing up as ANSWERED but it isn't.  There is another reply versifying the same issue, but that in no way actually ANSWERS the question.  Someone who can actually do something to fix this please respond.  Also, not getting "credit" towards my daily quests.  I was on 51 of 60 wrapped candies & 10 of 22 color bombs.  I played a level got a color bomb & a bunch of wrapped candies & at the end of the level the numbers didn't chance.  Not as concerned about the wrapped candies I know I'll finish those (as long as it's a 1 time glitch & not on going) but the color bombs are a bit tougher & everyone counts.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @wozziewoo
    Welcome back to The King Community.🤗
    This week we noticed some such issues, and this was a temporary problem. Hopefully the problem has been resolved, if you find such a problem again, please let us know.
    Thank you 🙏
  • AnnieX
    AnnieX Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Same problem here - no map reward on completion of a chapter. Please could you fix it?!
  • wozziewoo
    Options
    So how/when do I get the reward(s) I should have gotten?  It's not really resolved if I still miss out.
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hi @wozziewoo,

How are you?
    Sorry for the delay on that one. We are looking into it to see what's happening with the rewards. I have added the missing reward to your account for now. You'll see the box popping up in your game next time you open it ;)

@AnnieX - Welcome to the Community :waving:
    I'll be able to add the reward to your game if you let me know what's your game ID please. You can check here how to find it. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a good weekend you all 🍒
  • AnnieX
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. My game ID is 10829175484. I've completed four chapters in the past couple of days since this problem began - a bit of a winning streak - and it was disappointing not to receive the rewards!
  • QueenMia
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    I totally understand your disappointment and we're really sorry for the inconvenience. Our Game Studio is informed now and is looking into it, so hopefully they'll be able to identify the bug shortly and make a fix for it :)

I have added the missing rewards to your game now. In case you've already been playing today, you'll have to force close the game for those to trigger! 

Happy crushing 🍒
  • AnnieX
    Options
    Reward received - many thanks!
  • QueenMia
    Options
    You are more than welcome 🤗
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?