Didn't get my map reward for completing a chapter.

2Next

Answers

• wozziewoowozziewoo Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I received the reward.  I only wish it had happened as you said.  I had been playing for a while & completed my daily quests.  I was two pieces away from activating the Color Bomb booster, so I knew the next box I opened would do it.  I ran out of lives & had to stop for a bit to do some stuff & let my lives recharge.  So, I figured I'd close down the game & reopen it later, except as soon as I went to the home screen the pop up appeared.  I didn't want to open it, so I waited until i could get back to the game.  I got a bit delayed & finally got to the game.  I clicked on the box to open it & sure enough I activated the booster, but then I went to play a level & it wasn't there.  I guess the booster got activated when it appeared & not when I opened it.  So I missed out on using the booster.  I thank you for attempting to resolve the issue, unfortunately in my case the glitch in the game ended up costing me twice.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,871 Community Manager
    edited October 12
    Ok, @wozziewoo, that's unfortunate. I'll fix that but it will have to be when I'm back to the office on Monday! 
    Have a good weekend until then!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    Hi  @wozziewoo, I have added the reward again so please make sure you're ready to receive it next time you open your game. 

Have a great week.

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • rockieroad09rockieroad09 Posts: 4
    We wont be able to receive the rewards at all then? I keep passing the map and i dont get any? @QueenMia
  • fivefiveqt214fivefiveqt214 Posts: 4
    I just completed level 1140 (I think), which ends a chapter, but I didn’t get any map rewards and it looks like the game took me right back to the beginning of the chapter so now I’m questioning am I really on level 1141 or did I already complete all the 1140s? I do spend my money on this game and I know stuff happens but I want the rewards I worked hard for and to progress as I should. Please help! 
    Hi @rockieroad09 and @fivefiveqt214!

Please see my post here - It's all explained. We're having some issues and our Studio is releasing a fix so you guys can receive your Rewards as normal again. Please comment in here with the requested info so I can add your missing rewards.

Thanks  

👉CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard