🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FIXED) You DID NOT receive your REWARD at the end of the level/episode?

Comments

• fadil01
    fadil01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I Didn't get my map reward for completing a chapter. This has been for at least over 7 chapters 
    ID: 5978078530
  • jessortiz
    jessortiz Posts: 16 Level 2
    I already been two episodes now!!  
    my username Jess Ortiz 
  • Nadia1965
    Nadia1965 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    QueenMia said:
    Hi Friends crew,

There seem to be an issue with the sweet rewards not being awarded at the end of an Episode. Instead of opening your treats, you get pushed to the next level directly. 
    I would like to assure you that our Game Studio is informed now and is looking into it. Everyone is doing its very best to bring the rewards back to the game asap 😉 However, we do not know how long it will take, so I would like to ask you to be patient. I will keep you posted as soon as possible.

For now, please post your game ID below (Check here if you need help to find it out) and we'll be able to add the missing rewards to your game. It would be great if you could let us know what level you passed as well! 
    Please note there might be a bit of a delay between the moment you post your details and the moment the rewards are added.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.
    Stay sweet 🍒

Non ho ricevuto i premi finali superati i livelli 2020 e 2030, mio user id 1016176565 Nadia Cecchini ora livello 2040

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • briiize
    briiize Posts: 4 Newbie
    User ID : 1680353302
    Did not get my reward after level 1520.
  • Lupaskilla23
    Lupaskilla23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi my name id is Lupaskilla23 
    i have honestly passed through 5 or 6 of those end levels and honestly I thought it had to do with those mini games involving the bubble gum king, as the reason why it wasn’t letting me collect it I pray that you guys are able to fix the issue soon and you should be able to see my progress if you don’t believe me I’m on level 441 and just passed that present with no gift unfortunately 😢.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hello Friends!

A fix is on its way and hopefully you'll soon start receiving your rewards soon 😉 However, we do not know how long it will take, so I would like to ask you to be patient. I will keep you posted as soon as possible.

Also, please note that everything will come in one single box. Therefore, even if you're missing 2 or more boxes, you'll only see one popping up. However, be assured that the content of the boxes matches the amount of what you're missing 🤗

Thanks everyone for your understanding.
    Stay sweet 🍒

Hey @AnnieX - As I mentioned, all the rewards come in one single box 😉 Be assured that you've received them all!
  • wakeupgen
    wakeupgen Posts: 2 Newbie
     no reward for 540
  • doobiedobies
    doobiedobies Posts: 0 Newbie
    Not receiving my end of level rewards 
  • sdennis123
    sdennis123 Posts: 11 Level 2
    1360,1380,1400,1420 I did not get my episode reward

iD: 6391558549
  • Hamoa
    Hamoa Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi @QueenMia, please I want my gift after 740.
    ID: 7062109261

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?