❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Newbie Just Joining

Hello everyone, I'm LilReggie. I've played some of the King games in the past and really enjoyed playing them. I have a new laptop now so I've downloaded them again. Candy Crush Series is my most favorite, but I mostly enjoy Candy Crush Friends which is the one I just started playing for the first time today. And I'm having the time of my life with it as I am now on level 21. Outside of playing games on my laptop, I love tigers, watching LSU Tigers football, crocheting, which I am also learning how to do. I am a 55 yr old female and am disabled. I have 2 children and 6 grandchildren. I love my life. I just want to learn Candy Crush games better. So if anyone can give me tips on how to progress into higher levels without losing lives I sure would greatly appreciate it very much. Hope to see you all here soon. 

Comments