🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Options
ambuj61
ambuj61 Posts: 7 Level 2
When I tried to log in my original profile ID, a massage appear asking to reset my password. Going through the instruction a massage was sent to my attached mail id which is unfortunately deleted by myself. Now I cann't log in and re-set the password too. 
If they allow me to log in with my previous password I will edit my mail ID.
User name- caambuj
Game id - 3450053112

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @ambuj61

Hi!

You are not the only one. Everyone will be affected.

Do not worry, I had already reported it and on Monday it will be taken care of.

Hopefully I could help you with that !!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @ambuj61 (and my friend Ambuj), Welcome to your new profile to the Community :D:D

There were some technical difficulties and issues from yesterday evening (or so for some players)!!  Hence, the Community Team had made some changes and fixed the issue!  It is all good now :+1:  But with this fix, all the players are requested to change our password to enter into the Community! 

First clear your entire browsing history, cookies / cache, then turn restart your device,  Now, redo the steps you did before with your primary account....  just enter your email address, and click on "Forgot Password".  You will receive an email and follow the link to change your password from there.  Then, everything will be OK :+1:  I have followed these steps and I am back to the Community now :D  

Please check this post created by one of the Community Managers for more info....   https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/270847/your-community-forum-account-is-requesting-for-a-new-password-no-need-to-worry

** If you have any further questions, you know where to find me =) 
  • ambuj61
    ambuj61 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hahaha... Thanx @PummyRaj
    I have followed these steps earlier and change the password but this time I have no access to my mail ID. I deleted some time before and now not able to recover. So I cann't receive mail sent by the support team. If they restore my previous password then after I can log in & change my mail ID.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?