🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 998 keeps kicking me out after only one move

Options
dogmum213
dogmum213 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
Level 998 keeps kicking me out after only one move, and steals a life. Can I get these lives back? How can I prevent this error?

Best Answer

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @dogmum213 Welcome to the community.  I have noticed that in some levels with limited numbers of candies in the beginning a the coloring candy two hour booster will cause you to have no moves and then the game will end without you making a move.  This is very frustrating.  Maybe try after your booster is over.  If this is not your issue then maybe try restarting your game.

Answers

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @dogmum213 Welcome to the community.  I have noticed that in some levels with limited numbers of candies in the beginning a the coloring candy two hour booster will cause you to have no moves and then the game will end without you making a move.  This is very frustrating.  Maybe try after your booster is over.  If this is not your issue then maybe try restarting your game.
  • dogmum213
    Options
  • cherubie
    cherubie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue.  Any response from support?  We’re you able to get past level somehow?
  • dogmum213
    Options
    Yes, I kept trying until it stopped kicking me out. Good luck!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dogmum213 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me if you are having this issue ONLY when you have special boosters like @Acv mentioned or it happens even without those "friendly boosters"?  

The more details you can provide will help me to elevate this issue to the Team and for them to look into it :+1: 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • dogmum213
    Options
    It has only happened at that level when I had multiple boosters. 
  • cherubie
    cherubie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I also had multiple boosters when attempting the level.  By the time I went back to try the level, the boosters had expired and I could play the level.  
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cherubie Thank you very much informing about that :+1: 

A heads-up @dogmum213 @cherubie and also @Acv

The Candy Friends Studio team is aware about the issues of "game freezing" or "kicking us out" from the game.  They are working on it for a fix.  But, this issue appears only when we have the "charged boosters" in the game.  Otherwise, like you both said, the level works fine :+1: 

Please post back if you see this similar issue with any other levels!  As of now,  # 998 is the only one!! 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?