🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Change Video Reward for Ad Watching Back To 4 Moves (Changed to 1 during BubbleGum Troll Event)

Options
GoldFuzz
GoldFuzz Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Ideas Archive

Ad watching rewards, Changed from 4 Moves to 1 Move, During BubbleGum Troll Event. My friend got this event to get the Troll about a month ago (they got 4 Moves). I find this extremely rude, and this makes King look like a Greedy, Desperate company just trying to make more money. Your Gold is not cheap, you get paid for the ad watching, then you cut it down from 4 Moves to 1.(plus you charge even More gold (expediently to play on from that) On Candy Crush original you made it 5 Moves, Candy Crush with friends, 4 Moves. And honestly, you need those 4 Moves. If there’s anything, to make me quit your stable of games (after 3+ years of playing) This will be it. On a word of advice, never give people something, only to take it away. (And it’s a Feature you do make money on). 

1 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

Hi there, this was unfortunately an issue that we had with the amount of moves. It should be back to 4 now! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Comments

• GoldFuzz
    GoldFuzz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    In addition to the Last post, I believe that everyone should be given the same opportunity. If one person is going to be given 4 Moves in ad rewards. (To Help Gain the BubbleGum Troll). Then Everyone should be given the same Opportunity. I had the 4 Move rewards at the start of the Event yesterday, only to be Changed to a 1 Move reward for Ad watching today. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @GoldFuzz and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This was actually a glitch in the game which should be corrected now. Please check your game. In my game it is showing 4 moves again.
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello there @GoldFuzz and I wish you welcome to our Ideas section of our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :3

I'm sorry you have experienced this issue, but rest assured it is being looked into currently. ;)

We understand that ingame changes can be quite confusing, and having differing versions than others doesn't seem ideal 🤔

Please check this post for more information on this here.

However, King is constantly testing new features & variations of these in order to see which ones work best :)

We will try our best to inform everyone if there are changes to this, and we apologize for any issues experienced O.o

Edit: Thank you for the update @firebombmarkus ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?