🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

For support: didn’t receive reward

Options
TJO
TJO Posts: 14 Level 2
User id 3960034841

I completed the Misty challenge to gather 15 stars, however the game preceded to the next level without providing my reward for getting to 15 stars. I closed down and restarted, still no gift. I use iPad mini (IOS). Can you compensate me for the gift I earned, but didn’t receive?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,840 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello @TJO Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  By any chance, did you take any screenshot after collecting the 15 stars and finishing the Star Chaser?  If so, you can show it as a proof (if needed) that you have finished the event  =)  

With regards to the rewards, you will have to talk to the King "Player Support Team"!  You can try to contact the "Player Support Team" through the "Contact Us" tab that is located at the very bottom of this page.  Scroll all the way down and you will see it like this 👇 

Hope everything works out and you will receive your gifts!  If you need further assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • TJO
    TJO Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    The support option doesn’t work. It simply gives generic answers and eventually suggested I post here for resolution. Therefore, how do I go about getting compensated for the prize I didn’t receive? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,840 Candy Moderator
    Options
    So sorry to hear that @TJO :(  I am wondering may be that Support tab does not work in the weekends!!  I will have to find out about this.  Also, it was recently introduced for players' convenience, may be it still has some glitches!!

Let's go with our usual "Player Support Team" link through this link https://soporto.king.com/contact and fill out the form that is provided on that page itself. 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with My Game";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Prize not Received"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received.

Also, please ignore the steps that are provided in the first email, if you think they are not helpful for you.  It has been a while since I have contacted them, hence, not sure what those instructions/suggestions are!  Since they are sent by a Bot, usually they would be basic steps.    

** Please post back if any of above suggestions have confused you or need further clarification.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?