🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing Christmas Calendar

Options
keyserskelter
keyserskelter Posts: 11 Level 2
Hello,
I got 3 days ago the last update on my iOS device (1.26.7) but I still can't see the calendar, and neither the event countdown in the previous days... what can I do?
Thnx, Marco

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @keyserskelter and welcome to our very friendly community!  Unfortunately not everyone gets every event.  By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, the studio can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events 😕 But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @keyserskelter and welcome to our very friendly community!  Unfortunately not everyone gets every event.  By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, the studio can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events 😕 But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?