👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Holiday Calendar

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,232 Level 3
edited December 2019 in Support

Comments

• Christian13
    Christian13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    it is normal that there are differences in the functions of the special event "the christmas calendar" depending on the device where the game application is installed ?, to be more precise I on my iphone in the event the christmas calendar I have a only attempt a day to pass the level, instead a friend of mine on a samsung has three attempts to try to complete the daily level, this does not seem to me a right thing. waiting for your feedback.
  • Elena_zapata2020
    Elena_zapata2020 Posts: 56 Level 3
    it is normal that there are differences in the functions of the special event "the christmas calendar" depending on the device where the game application is installed ?, to be more precise I on my iphone in the event the christmas calendar I have a only attempt a day to pass the level, instead a friend of mine on a samsung has three attempts to try to complete the daily level, this does not seem to me a right thing. waiting for your feedback.

Christian13 my phone is a samsung j2 and i do not have the special event of the christmas calendar

Escribe tu comentario
  • playlemo
    playlemo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Elena_zapata2020 said: Christian13 said: it is normal that there are differences in the functions of the special event "the christmas calendar" depending on the device where the game application is installed ?, to be more precise I on my iphone in the event the christmas calendar I have a only attempt a day to pass the level, instead a friend of mine on a samsung has three attempts to try to complete the daily level, this does not seem to me a right thing. waiting for your feedback.

Christian13 my phone is a samsung j2 and i do not have the special event of the christmas calendar
    Tengo un moto y me da tres oportunidades para el evento de navidad
    Escribe tu comentario
  • janies72
    janies72 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi I have changed phones and lost the Christmas game, help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?