🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

A couple issues or maybe glitches

Options
RonChi518
RonChi518 Posts: 4 Newbie
I've had this glitch a couple times. I have a power up at the beginning of a board where it changes all of one color to whatever color the power up is (ie reds to cyan, yellow to red etc), however some of the pieces that change color have changed, and then changed again. So they'll change from orange to red, but then a couple pieces that changed to red will suddenly change again to green (or whatever color). It doesn't happen every time, but it has happened a handful of times, maybe 10 or 12 times in the last couple of months.

The other glitch was today when playing the bonus board. Misty received her 15 pieces, built up to send out the power up and nothing came out... I know nothing came out because all the pieces on the screen were still just regular pieces - no fish, stripes, wrapped etc. This was a first for me. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @RonChi518 Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game and yes!  It is definitely a glitch with Misty in your game!!  Nobody else has reported about it yet though!!  

So few questions to gather more information and also some clarifications / info too ::

1) The power-up you are talking about is called as "Coloring Candy" or "Coloring Bomb"!  

One reason I could think of the candies to change their color twice -- sometimes, when we match the Coloring Candy with regular candy, you know that it changes the color of all that type of candy.  You know this.  Next part, I will explain in an example, otherwise, I might totally confuse you :D   

So, let's say you have mixed a Red Coloring Candy with Yellow Candy --->  All of the Yellow Candy will become Red candy (correct?) --->  Now, all that Red colored candy will disappear from the board since it was matched.  Now, let;s say, Green colored candy drops down to the board and more than 6 Green Candies drops down together, result being creating another Coloring Candy which is in Green --->  Let's say, that Green coloring Candy is matched with 2 more green candy, automatically, it will explode and change the color of the other candies (this is usually random, as per my observation) --->  So, now you understand how the candy can change color more than 1 time in a row?

** I have noticed it many times, so, I can definitely say -- it is NOT a glitch =)  

2) Misty not giving any boosters on to the board  --> This is definitely a glitch

a) Will it be possible for you to take continuous screenshots OR take a video, when Misty behaves like this next time?  

b) Also, need the details of (1) Device you are using; (2) What version you have have (3) you game User ID Number... this link will help you find it --->  Find my User ID Number

Hope what I wrote about the Coloring Candy is clear and I did not boggle your mind even more!!

Please post back all the needed details I asked for in point 2, so that the Friends Team can look into the issue.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • RonChi518
    RonChi518 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for helping me with this. 
    In response to 2) Misty not giving any boosters on to the board --> This is definitely a glitch
    a) Will it be possible for you to take continuous screenshots OR take a video, when Misty behaves like this next time? 
    As far as Misty, that was a single occurrence that I haven't had happen before or with any other character. I'll let you know if it happens again, but I don't think I'll be able to get a video. I won't know when it will do it, and by the time I find out, it will have already happened.

In response to 1) The power-up you are talking about is called as "Coloring Candy" or "Coloring Bomb"!   - that only happens with the pregame power up of the Friendly Coloring Candy. Not during regular game play.

To answer 2b - I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7, version 1.26.7 (no option to update in the Play store) and my game user ID is 1740208148

Again , thank you for helping me with this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?