🌼⭐️ Spring or Star Race? Vote for your favorite and give us your feedback!
🐾 Lovely Pets everywhere! Participate in our Contest and win some Gold Bars
💐Grab your Spring-tastic Jelly Queen wallpaper here!
🌴 It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE

(FINISHED) Win 30 Gold bars - Who is your favourite characters!

Comments

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Decisions decisions decisions! So much depends on the level type, my mood, my quests, etc. I guess if I had to narrow it down to two...

1. Odus the Chick--he is so cute and I still wanna pinch his little sweet cheeks! I have played with him so many times that his striped candies feel like extensions of my right and left thumbs. Lol .

2. The Bubblegum Troll, Au Natural--as @QueenReineer said, I find him quite predictable. In fact, I'm starting to become like a "candy Crushing surgeon with those gum balls" (to paraphrase a favorite movie). His tell of chewing gum to let me know I am close to activating his power is one that I actually pay attention to. Plus he makes me laugh all the time.  <3
    Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                               ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                          love.
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• satruzsatruz Posts: 5 Level 2
    I like the bubblegum troll, coz it gives a very nice lesson to the greedy ones..
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Aww...~
    Thanks @candycrushinit . You are such a great buddy.
    I'm so glad that I found you and glad that I made a new friend here and I'm glad that we both agree about the shipping part with Nutcracker and Tiffi (plus we both are fans of Nutcracker) .

As I said earlier, I can't wait to hear more of your mini-stories. I really found them so great and interesting at all.

I..I know that I'm asking a lot but...if you don't mind, since we can't add each other in the game (yet) and since the community here doesn't have a chat-room yet... well, can we add each other in other Medias like Facebook, Discord etc ?
    If you have one of them, then please send me here a PM.
    I will be glad to talk to you more.

I hope you have a great day too!

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

• MonniedeeMonniedee Posts: 1 Newbie
    The unicorn is my go to gal... Love the variety she brings
  • jamiwixomjamiwixom Posts: 3 Newbie
    Oops didn't know to check them out I'll take a look at characters....I just log in and play

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 3,270 Legend
    edited December 2019
    @QueenMia this is a tough one since I love 💕 all the characters, however lately I’ve become partial to Olivia since she was released... her powers are amazingly fun and effective, I’d love to see new costumes for her! Hint, hint 😊
    ...side note dachs still has a special place in my heart ❤️ always has right... @Foley1362 😉

• pam23pam23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I like Mr toffee. I love his Monocles.

• KittyAngelKittyAngel Posts: 1 Newbie
    I don't really have one favorite character, they're all cute and really helpful. Though if I had to narrow it down, I would have to say Misty and Tiffy. I own Tiffy and her tigress costume but I don't own Misty, yet. I can't wait to get Misty because I love her the most!
  • MsNeisha37MsNeisha37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Dachs the donut dog is my favorite!! Especially when you win a level and he starts doing his little dance!!
  • Jefferson23Jefferson23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    My favourite character is Tiffi
  • Joel_R.Joel_R. Posts: 10 Level 2
    I like the new character from the recent contest: Rachel the Raccoon and her Rainbow Candies. Pretty powerful if you know how to use them right. The direction of the swipe when pairing them can make a big difference, especially with special candies.
  • Priya13Priya13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Yeti as I can complete most level with him 
  • MissKittEMissKittE Posts: 1 Newbie
    Oh boy! That's a tough one! I love them all! However, if I had to choose a favorite, it would have to be Yeti. 💙 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.