🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Unlock character

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
How does this work? Are the characters coming out for stars? With a star, very little and no character and with 3 stars everything. Please, enlighten me!!! Okay I'm only at 355 or 395. I do not know exactly now. Is it because of how far you are and so on ...

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Spinnifix I don't think earning stars has anything to do with unlocking new character or costume. Some of the basic characters such as Misty or Dach are unlocked once you reach a certain level. On the other hand, Olivia, BGT and Rachel are earned during special events. 
    Basic set of costumes are earned from quest prize boxes. Special costumes are earned from special events and Festive costumes are earned from special quests during holidays. 
    The current Holiday Calendar is giving players a chance to earn the Christmas theme costumes for Yeti, Misty and Dach that were released last Christmas. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @flew66

Thanks for explaining. Question: Does Costumes - Clothes? I ask, because I always have to translate. Not what else is meant by it.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?