🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Spread the jam levels not showing up in progress

mbare023
mbare023 Posts: 7 Level 2
I passed 2 spread the jam levels but they are not showing up in the Jam Challenge, i think this is a glitch or a bug?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mbare023 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  I think it is a simple glitch!!   

Try this -- Force close the game App --->  Clear cookies / cache --->  Restart you device after shutting it down for 2 - 3 minutes --->  Log back into the game and see if you see the update on "Jam levels"!  
    If not please post back and let me know :+1: 

Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to post back.  

Hoping for the best!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • mbare023
    mbare023 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hey PummyRaj, Im on an android phone with the app not on a browser so there's no cookies. I restarted my device yesterday so it should've dealt with the restart advice you proffered. Any other ideas?
  • PummyRaj
    Sorry to know that @mbare023!! 

Those are the basic trouble-shooting steps to clear most of the issues in the game!  Personally, I did not have this issue, hence, not sure whether they work for this particular issue!   

Can you give me your game user ID number, so that I can escalate this issue to the Friends game In-charge?  You can find it with the help of this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

If you are logged into the game through Facebook ONLY, that above link might not work!!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • JoyM
    JoyM Posts: 12 Level 2
    I have the same problem. I completed level 1902 (a spread the jam level) since the event started and it has not given me credit for it. I have done the typical things to try to get it to clear and it hasn’t helped. My ID is 9870727516. The last time I had a glitch in an event whoever was supposed to look into it never got back to me.
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Hello @JoyM

Level # 1902 is a Jelly level -- it has the Purple Jam, that was the reason it was not counted in your challenge for Jam Levels.  ONLY Red Jam levels are counted in this challenge!

I know it because, I have just finished that level 1902, after loosing for more than 10 times =)
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @mbare023

Just wondering... can you please tell me which levels you have played and the "Challenge Counter" did not recognize!!  I will make sure they are the Jam levels but not Jelly levels!!

Thank you!  Talk to you soon!  
  • JoyM
    Levels 1902 & 1906 were beaten since the event started but I only currently have 1 counted. Both say they are Jam levels 
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    But the spread jam event is for only the red Jam not the purple jam😉 . You should get credit when you bet the red jam levels only. I do notice that level 1906 is a red jam level but 1902 is purple jam so thats why you were only credited for one. 
  • JoyM
    It doesn’t specify red or purple jam on the event. When you mentioned jelly vs jam, I thought maybe I had made a mistake so I looked back to make sure. As a long time player, all the glitchy events (that disappear for days on end and don’t count things- like the dunk the cookie event that didn’t count levels) and hidden “rules and regulations” that we have to figure out is getting very frustrating. I used to spend $ on a regular basis in the game but I stopped BECAUSE I kept feeling like the benifit was not worth the cost after I had a couple issues that weren’t resolved. At least if the issues were fixed or compensated fairly, I would still recommend the game to others like I used to. Now when someone asks about it, I just say the game is pretty fun but if you have a problem, they are not concerned with the satisfaction of the players.  Instead of it being something I really feel invested in, it’s just become something to when I am board while watching tv in the back ground.
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    I agree that it dose not specify in writing red or purple jam.  I was a bit confused the first day i got the spread the jam event too, because i completed a purple jam level without a credit. So I double checked the event and looked at the event closer and within my own investigation I noticed the picture of the jam jar was red and not purple. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?