🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I had 47 gold bars when I played this morning, not I only have 38.

Options
lguteriez
lguteriez Posts: 30 Level 2
Please give my gold bars back to me . I paid for those bars and you took them away!!!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @lguteriez Hope you are finding your way in the Community :) 

What game did you have this issue in?  This category belongs to the "Candy Friends" game.... I can request the Community Team to move this discussion to the correct game category if you are having this issue in a different game :+1:  

So, with regards to the missing Gold Bars -- it is exactly 9 Gold Bars, which is the price for 5 extra Lives!!  You must have accidentally pressed on "Buy" and did not realized you did that, and closed the game!!  I did that so many times and lost too many Gold Bars :o  :o 

To get back your Gold Bars back, you will have to contact the "Player Support Team" -- scroll all the way on this page, and tap on "Contact Us" button, located underneath the King Emblem.

Here is an Idea that I have suggested to request to the King Team to bring in "Confirm" button, before we purchase anything with our Gold Bars!!  Please go to this below link and "Vote-Up", because the more votes an Idea receives, the better chances for the Idea to be implemented!!  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246965/please-add-a-confirm-button-to-use-gold-bars-purchase 

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or clarification :+1: 

Hope you will receive your Gold Bars back.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • lguteriez
    Options
    It is Candy Crush Friends and it is 10 gold bars got 5 extra lives
  • lguteriez
    Options
    It is Candy Crush Friends and it is 10 gold bars for 5 extra lives.
  • lguteriez
    Options
    Any updates on this. As I stated earlier it is 10 gold bars for 5 extra lives on Candy Crush Friends and I did no accidentally buy more lives. Please give my gold bars back that I paid money for!!! 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @lguteriez, Very sorry for not able to get back to you earlier!

To get back your Gold Bars back, please contact the "King Player Support Team" through the "Contact Us" tab that is located at the bottom of this screen. 

Scroll all the way down on this page --> Tap on "Contact Us" tab that is located below to the King Emblem ---> File your complaint  (this is how it looks 👇 👇 

Hope everything works out fine and you get your Gold Bars again!  Please post back if you need further assistance / clarification with anything else with this regards!
  • lguteriez
    Options
    I did what you said abs still nothing!! Please help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?