🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help to unlock a character to continue playing

Farmgirl20s
Farmgirl20s Posts: 2 Newbie
I've got to level 320 but haven't got enough stickers to unlock either character. 😣 I can't get past the level without one and I don't know what to do other than start from scratch 😢 please help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Farmgirl20s A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that!!  Can you please post a screenshot of your level with the characters "at Play screen"? 

This web-page tells you how to take a screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose files" to upload the image from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Farmgirl20s
    Farmgirl20s Posts: 2 Newbie
    The issue has since been solved. Thank you for your response😊
    Have a great day/evening 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Farmgirl20s Hope you are having a nice day :) 

I am very glad to hear that the issue was resolved!  That is because the team saw your issue and helped you to get your characters to help in your game =) 

I am just wondering... do you play the "Quests"?  If so, great :+1:  If you do not play the "Quests", I would recommend you to play them.  Because, by fulfilling the tasks in the "Quests", we receive stickers -- which help us with receiving more characters.  If you have all the characters, then though Quests, you can gain "Lollipop Hammers", "Friendly Charged Boosters" etc., 

Please let me know if this was confusing or you need more info. 

Keep having fun in your game!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?