🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Logged out of Facebook....but

Options
Mozzie007
Mozzie007 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Support
I am not logged into Facebook. Why can I see my Facebook friends names in things like the “weekly contest”?  This should not happen when I’m not logged into Facebook. 
I have logged into Facebook then logged out again - unsuccessful in fixing issue. 
I have force closed all apps and restarted device - unsuccessful in fixing issue. 
Facebook and King apps are all up to date. 
I would be grateful if anybody could possibly offer me any advice. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Mazzie007.  That is the weirdest thing!  I wish that I had an answer for you but so many weird things going on these days.
    If you are playing on mobile why don't you just log in with a King account? You won't have your Facebook friends but you will get friends to give you lives.  Those friends on King are randomly chosen as friends.
  • Mozzie007
    Mozzie007 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Elsa, it is very weird. 
    Yes I’m playing on a mobile and logged in with a king account. I am not logged into my Facebook account but I can see my Facebook friends in candy Crush Soda. I don’t want to see them and I don’t want them to see me but I don’t know what to do about it. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can see what is going on?  It definitely makes no sense to be logged in with King and see Facebook friends.  Is it only happening in that game?  You can always uninstall and reinstall the game but if you do that you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?