🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Internet not available

Options
epiqueen1
epiqueen1 Posts: 2 Newbie
So, I needed one move to win a level and I tried to buy the $9.99 pack and it said "Internet not available", so I tried again because I knew I had 5 bars of internet and again it said "Internet not available". Then 4 more times later, it finally gave me my extra moves but I was charged for all of the times it said "Internet not available". Please credit me for trying to get on the internet.

Answers

• Snowie
    Snowie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    For the past few days, I cannot get Bingo or my messages. It says “cannot connect to Internet.“ None of my other king games are having this problem. Help! This is for Bubble Witch Saga 2. 
  • kittyboo43
    kittyboo43 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I have a similar problem. Under my weekly challenge a gift has appeared and when I click on it it says no internet. I’ve logged in and several times restarted my phone my is upto date. Also for a long while the plus sign to add more gold just rotates never paid attention until now because My internet is working fine, I tried just hi speed data plus multiple connections that we have on our network. I turned off Ad blocker. So I don’t understand what’s going on with this game. I’m on iPhone 8 Plus. Never any issues before with the game or others.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,052 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Snowie, A  Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

This category specifically belongs to Candy Crush Friends game, please post your question about BW 2 through this link  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/post/question/bubble-witch-2-support

Thank you and Happy Holidays =) 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,052 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @epiqueen1 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the purchase you are having in the game!!  This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact 
    ** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    and the SUB-TOPIC as "Payment Queries"; 
    Explain briefly about the issue, enter your game user ID number, and Submit the form.
    NOTE:  Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

**  But, please be aware that, since this is the "Holidays Time", none of the King staff might be working OR very few will be there to help out... hence, it might take more than usual for an actual person to get back to you!

Hoping for the Best!  Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Oh!  This link will help you find your game user ID number  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?