🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Odus quest event 1/6/20

Bethnmatt97
Bethnmatt97 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hello, I completed the 10 quests, when the game started Monday 1/6/20, a box appeared, said that I completed all the quests and here is my gift. I After the message, I did not recieve any gifts.

Matt 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Bethnmatt97 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

No need to be alarmed or upset!  Because, Odus's giving away gifts is a bit different than the other events and characters.  We do not click on the gift box to open and see what does that gift box contains!!   

Whenever Odus gives us goodies -- the Lollipop Hammers i.e., are added directly to our game!  You can see them when you open a level next time!

If you think none of the Lollipops are added, please post back and let us know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Hope this clarifies!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy and Love 🤗  
  • marianourriga2020
    marianourriga2020 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hello,I completed the 10 quests, when the game started Monday 1/6/20, a box appeared, said that I completed all the quests and here is my gift. I After the message, I did not recieve any gifts.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Hello @marianourriga2020, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Like I wrote above, when Odus sends us gifts, we won't be able to open a gift box BUT there are directly added to our game itself! 

Next time when you open the game, please check your Lollipops' count.  There will definitely be increased by 1 each :+1:  

Hope this made sense!  Thank you for posting in the Community! 

Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful new year!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?