1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck after first levels

Options

Comments

• Mikeydnut
    Mikeydnut Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Just started playing and i cleared to the 5th board and Mr. T appeared with some gold bars and I am stuck. looks like maybe there is a button to click towards the top in the quotation bubble but It wont let me scroll up or down or left to right. if there is a secret please make it unsecret. :) thx
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mikeydnut Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to say that I am not very clear on the issue you are having in your game!!  Would you mind me asking you few questions for my clarification, so that we can provide you better assistance...   

1) First, can you please tell me what game you are talking about? 
    2)  When you said 5th board - is it the 5th level?  And who is Mr. T --- is it Mr. Toffee?
    3) Did you just start playing the game?
    4) Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot of the "quotation bubble" you are talking about?  This link will help you with the screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar ( a little farther to the Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the picture from your device.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?