🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why Olivia isn’t showing in the game?

Options
Danielculin
Danielculin Posts: 20 Level 2
We asked this questions several times and we don’t have any answer yet. As I can see, superstars even stopped to answer the question about Olivia. I will ask it one more time. My question is about week 5 of Holiday calendar in which I finished all 3 levels and collected all 3 gift boxes. However, I got 75/450 Olivia stickers. I thought I will find her in my scrapbook and that I will have collect her stickers thought daily quests, Dutchs mystery box, the Prize for finished Episode etc. It’s been one week since then and I don’t find Olivia in my game. Can you please help me. Thank you!

Comments

• sazitro
    sazitro Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    We asked this questions several times and we don’t have any answer yet. As I can see, superstars even stopped to answer the question about Olivia. I will ask it one more time. My question is about week 5 of Holiday calendar in which I finished all 3 levels and collected all 3 gift boxes. However, I got 75/450 Olivia stickers. I thought I will find her in my scrapbook and that I will have collect her stickers thought daily quests, Dutchs mystery box, the Prize for finished Episode etc. It’s been one week since then and I don’t find Olivia in my game. Can you please help me. Thank you!

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Danielculin 🤗 I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been busy looking after the Jelly Queen, but here I am with an answer for you! 

The Superstar Holiday Challenge gave you the opportunity to start collecting stickers for Olivia - The
     character is connected to the event itself, so without the live event, the stickers do not show in your scrapbook. So do not worry! It does not show, but it is there! You will be able to collect more Olivia stickers and see your progress during future events. 

That's the way it works for now - We know it's not "ideal" and we'll be looking at ways to improve that in the future.  But for now, all you need to know is that your stickers are not lost and that your progress will continue when you'll receive more stickers... and eventually, you'll be able to unlock that amazing character! Just be patient and keep on playing 😉

I hope that make sense and that it clarifies it all! Sorry again for the delay and confusion! 

Any questions, please let us know. 
    See you around the Community and happy playing 🍒
  • sobecowz
    sobecowz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Why won't the Jelly Queen game show up on my game. It says I had 1 day left...it updated but no Jelly queen or her games..whats up?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?