🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Queen jelly event disappeared (FIXED - Jan 10)

Answers

• Loonsje83
    Loonsje83 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Still nothing I think I'm in the group that doesn't get it!  !😭
  • nanapamela
    nanapamela Posts: 54 Level 3
    well I had the jelly Queen so I hope it's fixed I'm going to go check but if I don't have it I'll let you know and I want to get her back please and thank you

• nanapamela
    well I had the jelly Queen so I hope it's fixed I'm going to go check but if I don't have it I'll let you know and I want to get her back please and thank you

• nanapamela
    Well I don't have her and I had her all this time I want to get her back so just give it back to me please today
  • Hrg
    Hrg Posts: 18 Level 2
    I'm sorry really.. I hope you can get her! 
  • natmor70
    natmor70 Posts: 35 Level 2
    I am so disappointed , yet another quest that will not show up , the Jelly Queen promo showed up for 2 days then she went,I've uninstalled game cleared cache cleared history logged in logged out , lost my boosters when i uninstalled it , every time these events come I miss out , getting really annoyed now I contacted King and they said it just needs updating  The game has been updated , all other things that are suggested I've done and still no queen , I missed out on the octopus , the xmas specials , which worked on my phone but not on my desktop, thanksgiving quest and now the jelly queen absolutelyfed up .... Can you just get the game to work for everybody ...  >:)
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    It's a bit unfair especially for me who had all the previous events in my phone the last 5 months that I play this game.
    I tried everything and still nothing.

Really King?
    Will you gonna throw me out too?
    Why?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    @Loonsje83, @nanapamela, @Hrg, @natmor70 and @Sofia1992

Hello to all and Hearty Welcome to the New comers on to this lovely King Community 🤗 

Just wondering... did you all try to update your game to the 1.28.8 version?  If not, please do so as it might help :+1: 

And if you do not see any available updates in your "App Store" or "Play Store", then this below procedure... 
    Force close the game App --->  Log out of the game --->  Clear cookies & cache ---> Turn off your device for 5 minutes and restart --->  Connect to internet and log back into the game ---> Now, check if you any updates are available!

To me surprisingly, the Update appeared in the game itself and I followed above steps of "clearing Cache and Restarting the Device".... it worked like a magic and Jelly Queen graced herself in my game!!  May be it would work for you too!!

No harm in trying, right?  If that also doesn't work, may be then you can think you might not be getting the event now!!

Hope this made sense!  Hoping for the best!  

Have a great rest of the day/evening and wonderful New Year! 
  • borpy
    borpy Posts: 0 Newbie
    Everytime I log in to my game on friends it says to update. When I click on the update button it takes me to the playstore but it shows no update available. Is anyone else having this issue also?
  • moyu
    moyu Posts: 3 Newbie
    iOS 13.3
    App 1.28.8
    log out -> device off -> 5 min -> turn on -> loggin...
    But still i cannot see the Jellyqueen event..
    I'm afraid that I won't even get a chance like the Olivia event..
    (+ Daily gift come back day 1..)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?