🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Hungry Yeti isnt working, not recieving cookies. Can it be fixed?

Options
tinkpink
tinkpink Posts: 5 Level 2
Usually you get cookies to feed Hungry Yeti but its been like two weeks and nothing. Is it a bug that needs to be fixed?

Answers

• tinkpink
    Options
    Ive not recieved any cookies for hungry yeti and the Queen event disappeared...can you help?? Thank you
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @tinkpink, Welcome Back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your Galaxy Yeti!!  Can you please explain more about the issue with Yeti?  What is happening and why you are not receiving any cookies?  Are you seeing any "Error" message OR something else is happening?

And with regards to the "Jelly Queen" event, please go to this main link about "Disappearance of Jelly Queen"

If you have any comments or feedback about the Queen event, please post back in above thread itself (you will have to click on the Green fonts)!  

With regards to Hungry Yeti, please post back the details and if possible, along with a screenshot!  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • tinkpink
    Options
    Hi!! There isn't an error message!! Usually when i open the app everyday he has cookies! But they haven't been showing up! Its been about two weeks!!
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @tinkpink, Welcome Back  and thank you for replying 🤗  

I am very sorry to hear about that!!  Can you please give me few details:

1) What is the model of your Samsung device?
    2) What game version you have right now?
    3) What is your game user ID Number?  This link will help you to look for it --> "Find my ID Number"

Also, did you try the usual trouble shooters -->  Clearing Cache and rebooting your device?  But, please do not reinstall your game UNLESS told by our Friends team In-charge!  Let me know if you would like to know how to reboot your device :+1: 

Please post back and let me know!  Hope to hear from you soon =) 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @tinkpink, Welcome back 🤗

I was thinking that the Yeti was behaving properly, that's why, you have not replied yet =) 

I have noticed that you have opened another discussion with the same issue at below link 👇👇  
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/275881/hungry-yeti-isnt-working-not-recieving-cookies-can-it-be-fixed#latest
    Let's continue our discussions in above link itself as I will be closing this thread!  Otherwise, it will be confusing to follow both the posts!  

Hope this made sense!  Talk to you in other thread!  
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    tinkpink said:
    Hi!! There isn't an error message!! Usually when i open the app everyday he has cookies! But they haven't been showing up! Its been about two weeks!!
    Hello again @tinkpink, Hope you had a great weekend 🤗

Since it has been few days, how is Yeti behaving now?  Do you have cookies to feed him? 

If the issue still persists, I need to know the answers for my above questions... if you have missed to check them, here they are 👇👇
    1) What is the model of your Samsung device?
    2) What game version you have right now?
    3) What is your game user ID Number?  This link will help you to look for it --> "Find my ID Number"

Also, please check if there are any UPDATES available in your Play Store!  If you do, please install the update and also clear cookies / cache and see if that resolves the issue!  

Please post back and let me know how it went!  Talk to you soon =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?