🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly queen level 9

Options
gabbeee
gabbeee Posts: 1 Newbie
Hey guys!
i am stuck on the jelly queen level 9, I find the jam spreads, but then disappears, meaning I have to fill the square again. Any idea why?!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @gabbeee, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  It's been few days since I am done with level # 9, hence, do not remember how the level is!!  Can you please provide a screenshot of the level?  

And by any chance, is it "Purple Jam" level?  If so, the jam slides down and fills the spots as soon any of the bottom rows / slots gets cleared!  

But, I can confirm it once you provide a screenshot.  Here is a web-page that helps you with the screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to the Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    Yup level 9 is the purple jam!  Like @PummyRaj said purple jam s very different from the red jam, with the purple jam it falls down every time you break a blocker, so it doesn't spread like the red jam. Meaning I would tackle the level by breaking the blockers and licorice first to get those out of the way then you can more easily spread the purple jam. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thank you for confirming dear @gr33n3y3z :+1:  🤗
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
  • bakedbacons
    bakedbacons Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options
    I can’t pass level 9 either 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?